PRIDE PUPPY MISSION

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Puppy Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

To everyone who is stuck with Puppy 10,  I promise you that you can collect it.....using the clues above and using the additional information below I give you the following:

Not everything is obvious and sometimes you need to search within something that is staring you right in the face.  For Desktop/Mobile desktop users maybe a "Browse" will get you there,  for APP users maybe an upside triangle will get you there.  Remember there are layers to everything.  Hope this helps 

Posted

Had real trouble getting #10 to load on screen had to reboot app three times before it showed up I’m on a roll an I’m enjoying it more now thanku for everyone who helped xx

Posted
22 hours ago, Leisa said:

Did you find this little cutie

No sadly I need a hand xx

Posted
2 hours ago, Little_Pup said:

No sadly I need a hand xx

If you go find your kinksters and mark up your settings you should find a puppy waiting for you.

Posted

Clue # 11 Don’t fancy sharing all and sundry, your privacy is key to finding this puppy

Posted

Clue # 11 if you want to protect your privacy this is the place to go to

Posted

Clue #11 need some privacy then head here

MasterScorpio
Posted

#11 I hate autofill I van't to be alone

Posted
On 6/24/2020 at 1:47 PM, PixieDust said:

I am unable to message you directly due to your criteria settings, you are welcome to message me and I will  help you

I can’t #9 either! Please help x

Posted

Okay, maybe it's because I'm on the app... But I can't find #11 lol. Will keep trying.

Posted
5 hours ago, chocolateflowerdaze said:

How does this work please

Happy to talk you through how to play but you will need to message me as your criteria settings are preventing me from messaging you

2 hours ago, LadySweets said:

I can’t #9 either! Please help x

I tried to message you and replied to an earlier post of yours advising you that I am happy to help you but you will need to message me as your criteria setting are preventing me from messaging you directly.

58 minutes ago, QuietConfident said:

Okay, maybe it's because I'm on the app... But I can't find #11 lol. Will keep trying.

The puppy is definitely available, if  you still cant find it you are welcome to message me and I will help you 

Posted

I think I'm up to date, thanks to all clues here.

Posted
5 minutes ago, goddesspanky said:

I found just one , I need help

Have sent you a message

Posted

Hey all! Hope you're enjoying the Pride Puppy Mission. How cute are these guys!? Sorry for anyone using the desktop or mobile version of the website on Wednesday because we had a technical issue with the puppy. All is sorted now, so if you didn't find the little canine cutie (who loves his privacy wink wink), you can now!

Posted

I’ve looked everywhere I can think of but still can’t find #10

Posted
12 minutes ago, Al004 said:

I’ve looked everywhere I can think of but still can’t find #10

Have sent you a message 

Posted (edited)

Im stuck for 11 i thought i had already done privacy - got it now 

Edited by LittleOne
worked it out
Posted

Clue # 12 Personally, it’s all about you