Primal social Medium.

Bo****

Posted

The Hunt in collaborative poetic chat. Artistic process discussions,invoked instinctive inspirations in ink.

"Huntress~* growls softly*

wolf~*Guurrrll*,he snarls!

Huntress~I wanna run wild,through you....and Free

wolf~holds nose in air.....inhales....

bounds up hill n dale,scattering sheep before in all directions...lookin' to wolfhopelee...

Huntress~ WAIT!!! Inhales deeper....the trees? Seeking my names...Echo...NemisisisSsss... Come! Find me!

wolf~my words locate ,will in resonant shadows. Oh projected status of spectral trinity! My infernal nemisis..... The winds remember me n cloak my passings in moist airy robes.

Huntress~The wind screams in our name,you and I....and our ancestors before. Hunt Me! Devour Me....alive...let me FEEL!

wolf~ Associated elective statutes updated. Chapter 3: Stands solitaire,patiently awaits publication.....

Huntress~ Oh FUCK!!!......you slay me.

wolf~ A dish best enjoyed,as hunger's will. Savoured as Hound's skill,wet nosed thrill...shivvered ,as if a chilled breath Jill.

Huntress~delicious for the Hunt,relished in the feast. Hard won and sooo sweet....

wolf~face first in wet fleshed delights,i am what i ate....

*says a cunning linguist*

Huntress~ oh for sure.... Chase me,pursue me. I ache to be caught. Not by a fool,a jester. I need.....let's fuck?...and love? In that moment you n I,nothing else! Dare you give that much without asking? Possess me,never own me.I am Me and I want.....you? But it's true. There I said it.

wolf ~ the hunt was on when dragon chained?  The quest...one of eschatological retrocausality? Tis it's own author of this Hunt? Herne's Horn long blown? So silent sylvanian sikes slip salaciously beneath slipper'd paws......or pause?

huntress~Pause for breath,already taken. You are bold....I am tenacious,submissive,primal feisty slut. Dance with me? Into the Fire? Gaze at the Stars and skyclad bare our Souls beneath spread night?

wolf~ as into flesh i bite...gaze into final sights... Feel ***'s pulsed might. Surrender? No, crave fight? Submission to delight? Explore,explode,excite....all long starry night? Blessed in deed?

huntress~oh wolf come close,and closer still. Surrender to lust's will. Caught and curious,yet wildly still free.

Bite me,maul me! In all your good ways...an hour together...to be Us? Free?

wolf~ beyond realms we see?

Huntress~ And only dream,unless...we dare? I dare away to sleep.....

wolf~ sleep now,for certain....in those dreams.....a wolf will lunge,bite ,taste,lick your Woman...Hasten now! Flee the company of wolves or  enter pitfall of eternal spun lucid slumber.

count not the sheep,but their guardians. We number few,yet thrice blessed be.....

© Bounty n Boldbald....special thanks to VoyagerX for excellent edits,innovations...

Life,love n unity🙏

Posted

I am a poet i have my own page with 3200 people on it

Posted

i am not a  poet,just some bloke with pen n paper........locked in🙏.....

• 3 years later...