Plastic Wrap - Cheap alternate to Latex?

BDSMPony

Posted (edited)

Anyone here ever tried using plastic wrap, cling film as a sexy way to create an outfit for cheap?

I have been really enjoying lately creating dresses, hoods and stockings with black plastic wrap. It doesn't look as good as real Latex, but if you wrap it tight enough you get some incredible look and it feels great.

Edited by ClingFilmGuy
spello
Posted

Bondage tape works just as well as it sticks to itself and comes in different colours.
We did this with vet wrap once - SO much fun!

Posted
3 minutes ago, SophieSub190 said:

Bondage tape works just as well as it sticks to itself and comes in different colours.
We did this with vet wrap once - SO much fun!

Ohh yes! I did some once and used it more as a gag and hood/mask. I will have to give it ago, far easier to take off then duct tape (we have all been there haha) What was the vet wrap like? 

Posted

The vet wrap was awesome. We made a hood  out of it with space for a ponytail on top. It’s very breathable so you know you’re safe but it feels so deliciously restrictive too!! 

Posted

Oh is it really? I never would of thought of trying the vet wrap, will have to invest, certainly for a hood, I would love to make a ponytail hood, do you have a photo of it by chance? 

Posted

No photos but just start from the neck upwards so you can work on full coverage. For any and all hair, you can just pull it through top and centre x

Posted
1 hour ago, SophieSub190 said:

No photos but just start from the neck upwards so you can work on full coverage. For any and all hair, you can just pull it through top and centre x

Thank you very much for the pointers :)

Posted

I have been wrapped in cling film and enjoyed it, it can be a little difficult to wrap myself but it does give a nice tight feeling