Help, I like size kink but I am plus-size?

Mdma674

Posted

Hello.. Um can someone who is plus-size like size kink even though their the bigger person in the relationship? Or is size kink also included with height? 

Posted

What has size got to do with whether your allowed to like kink?
My sub is a larger lady, and is very sexually active and willing
I say eplore and enjoy. If people dont like your size, they are the worng people to know

Posted

Depends what you mean by size kink?

Do you prefer taller people? Do you prefer others who are plus sized?  I don't quite understand the angle 

Posted

They tend to be classed under the same kink, so it all depends on your desire, but yes of course you can like size kink, so enjoy 😁

Posted

@Mdma674 Oh, sweetie. This world does such a disservice to women in making us doubt ourselves in so many ways. Don't into the hype. You are beautiful inside and out, regardless of what the number on your scale or the size of your dress says. And don't get me wrong: you're not beautiful DESPITE your size, you're beautiful PERIOD and your size is part of your beauty.

Yes, you can participate in size kink. Any kink. Explore this site. There are several articles about body positivity and kink. Learn to love you as you are. Learn to live your best life now. If you want to make changes, fine, but do them for YOU, not for someone else's arbitrary beauty ideal.

You are worthy and special and beautiful just the way you are.

Posted
On 10/26/2020 at 3:39 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

Depends what you mean by size kink?

Do you prefer taller people? Do you prefer others who are plus sized?  I don't quite understand the angle 

Ah sorry. I like people who are mostly taller than me and bigger at times whether it's buff or bigger in general for my size kink.

Posted
On 10/26/2020 at 5:46 PM, Paige_8 said:

@Mdma674 Oh, sweetie. This world does such a disservice to women in making us doubt ourselves in so many ways. Don't into the hype. You are beautiful inside and out, regardless of what the number on your scale or the size of your dress says. And don't get me wrong: you're not beautiful DESPITE your size, you're beautiful PERIOD and your size is part of your beauty.

Yes, you can participate in kink. Explore this site. There are several articles about body positivity and kink. Learn to love you as you are. Learn to live your best life now. If you want to make changes, fine, but do them for YOU, not for someone else's arbitrary beauty ideal.

You are worthy and special and beautiful just the way you are.

Hey, thank you a lot. This helped me with size kink ☺️ But maybe in the future don't use woman for me. Thanks anyways! 

Posted
2 hours ago, quietlysure said:

They tend to be classed under the same kink, so it all depends on your desire, but yes of course you can like size kink, so enjoy 😁

OH alright thanks! 

Posted
4 hours ago, Dino43a said:

What has size got to do with whether your allowed to like kink?
My sub is a larger lady, and is very sexually active and willing
I say eplore and enjoy. If people dont like your size, they are the worng people to know

Hey. Thanks a lot! 

Posted
4 hours ago, Mdma674 said:

Hey, thank you a lot. This helped me. ☺️ But maybe in the future don't use woman for me. Thanks anyways! 

Sorry! I assumed incorrectly and shouldn't have done that. My bad, but the sentiment is the same. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!

Posted

I'm not the tallest person in the world but I do have a little bit of "size kink" I guess. I quite like my subs to be taller than me, even if that means asking them to wear heels. It appeals particularly in public for me.

As others have said though, just embrace the kink and don't get bent out of shape if others don't share it. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

There's a whole world of kinks surrounding size as you're discovering, this isn't just confined to the stereotypical big strong guy/ tiny *** woman, or big bossy battleaxe wife nagging some much smaller defenceless hubby. Size kink can be many things. Some bigger people are attracted to bigger people, some to smaller, and vice versa, be that weight or height..personally I adore a tall guy and I'm  short.

Theres also Macrophilia, (If I recall correctly theres a magazine article here somewhere about that you may find interesting even if it doesn't apply to you), some enjoy fantasising about being shrunken and crushed, I've been asked more times than I can remember to take pictures with toy soldiers under my feet, or create backgrounds which make me seem much taller..(difficult when I'm only 5'4") ,

I've also found that a lot of those who enjoy being trampled like to dabble in Gts (giant tiny sex) most often in my personal experience this is verbal, but I'm sure given the right surroundings theres ways to make that more real.

But to answer your specific question, hell yeah! So long as its legal, consensual and doesn't breach your morals, like anything you want to 😎

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/15/2020 at 1:54 PM, MzJax said:

There's a whole world of kinks surrounding size as you're discovering, this isn't just confined to the stereotypical big strong guy/ tiny *** woman, or big bossy battleaxe wife nagging some much smaller defenceless hubby, some bigger people are attracted to bigger people, some to smaller, and vice versa, be that weight or height..personally I adore a tall guy and I'm  short.

Theres also Macrophilia, (If I recall correctly theres a magazine article here somewhere about that you may find interesting even if it doesn't apply to you), some enjoy fantasising about being shrunken and crushed, I've been asked more times than I can remember to take pictures with toy soldiers under my feet, or create backgrounds which make me seem much taller..(difficult when I'm only 5'4") ,

I've also found that a lot of those who enjoy being trampled like to dabble in Gts (giant tiny sex) most often in my personal experience this is verbal, but I'm sure given the right surroundings theres ways to make that more real.

But to answer your specific question, hell yeah! So long as its legal, consensual and doesn't breach your morals, like anything you want to 😎

Hello that was so clear about size kink thank you. 🥺🥺

Posted
40 minutes ago, Mdma674 said:

Hello that was so clean thank you. 🥺🥺

Youre welcome..but I think, those smilies still look confused..