Am I doing this wrong?

Posted

I would love to know how other Crossdresser submissives are enjoying and interacting with dommes here.
I have had interactions and chat and love it especially when told to perform tasks.
Am I expecting too much from the site regarding interaction with dommes and dominatrixes or is my profile just not up to standard.
Please comment so I can learn how to find what I am really looking for.
Thank you

Posted

What is it that you are looking for? How is your current interaction not addressing that?

Posted

I am mildly confused in the sense that it seems to suggest you've been having and enjoying chat and tasks.  What's missing?

Posted

As a sissy who has been here a year all I can say is that my interaction with Dommes are more or less nonexistent. It seems that genuine Dommes are very few and far between and generally not looking for subs. The only thing that I can suggest is to be patient. Nothing is likely to happen quickly. Just be the best you that you can be.

Posted

i think a lot of it has to do with the domme, ive heard different things.

many claim men get no responses, but some men get plenty.

with dommes its up too them. some expect a pure submissive and some want somebody willing to submit. its a bit different.

Posted

I had a look at your profile before responding so I'll comment on that first while its still fresh in my mind..this Domme wouldn't message you if I came across your profile, not because there's anything wrong with it, quite the opposite in fact, from what I interpret of your post here what you have on your profile is appropriate, its not rude or crude and says what you're interested in/looking for, its just that we wouldn't be a match, and I'm sure that's the same for many others, just as its been the Right match, or right profile for all those you Have interacted with, talked to, done tasks for etc etc..and for those in the future that you do the same with.

A profile or person is never going to appeal to A/all, it just can't because we're all so different, and a lot of the time looking for very different things, I've been rejected for dozens of reasons, very often the same ones repeatedly..too old, too short, too fat, not fat enough, too far away, kinks don't match, hairs too long, or too short, I have a couple of tattoos, my accents wrong, I'm not independently wealthy, I don't drive, I smoke, I'm a parent, I'm a grandparent, (and I quote "who the hell wants to fuck a granny"), my politics lean left, I won't respond to text speak, I like manners, I'm not on Instagram, I won't switch, I don't wear latex, etc etc the list is endless...you seem, from what your say, to have had more luck on the site than many others, I'm sure you've made a lot of connections through that, its likely once the new normal stabilises your playmate network will expand even further..what I'm trying to say is don't assume its the cross dressing aspects that are necessarily the reason you're not getting as much action as you'd like..I'm sure its a factor for some, but not all, personally I'm attracted to masculinity, I have lots of cross dressing friends real-time, and I love spending time with them, but it doesn't float my boat sexually..but even if it did, in the climate of the pandemic its unlikely I'd act on it, I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

(Damn thats a lot of words isn't it, apologies for that)

Posted (edited)

The hardest part is this pandemic is getting out and meeting like minded people. As MsJax said not everyone Domme will match what your looking for and subs are a dime a dozen so they really do have pick of the bunch. Your profile isn't bad or rude but is a little vague maybe ? I have met a few Domme’s who I am friends with And talk to. Although I talk to a lot of people on here and have met many of them in real life. Think what you can offer a Domme and maybe give a bit more information think if it like a job interview. Try and stand out a bit. Also I recommend chatting in the lobby and getting to know people with no expectations and just make friends and see where things go. I know people have formed relationships this way and are in dynamics myself included. Sometimes when you don’t expect it things can happen. I am sorry I can’t be of more help but hopefully when things get a bit more normal and munches and things start happening you can get to meet a few people and who knows where it will go.

Edited by tatyana_p
auto correct changing words
Posted

Sorry autocorrect “ your profile isn’t bad or rude”

Posted

Dont take it personally. I haven't found a Dom either. I want someone local and who wants a relationship as well as sex. Hen's teeth are more common x

Posted

I think everyone real is submissive, and doms are people looking for free *** and gifts by message 3.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I guess it really depends on the type of person you're looking for... you might think about broadening your horizons a bit. There are many types of doms and dommes... not all are cis gender.
Just saying...