Power names

Pa****

Posted

I’m a switch and for me it’s Sir but only by my sub x. It’s hard to explain but the best way I can express it is that it makes me feel responsible for my sub. I also really like the idea of authority being earned rather than expected which is why I don’t like Master because, you are a human being I don’t own you. Also slaves didn’t call their owners Master because they had respect for them. They did it to survive which isn’t a dynamic I wanna go for. (I’m not saying being called Master is wrong it’s just not my cup of tea)

Posted

Hi, I like Mistress or Goddess. Both empower me equally as well..... 😊
I don’t mind non subs referring to me as either of these.
Hope this helps. Have a great day! 😊

Posted

Nothing like the first Yes Sir to bring out Dom me 😈 And eventually, in time, and when their choice, Yes Master.... 😁

Posted

I like my subs to call me Sir. I know, shock horror but it help me to to get into my Dom space a bit more and it lets me know their mind space also.

Posted

For me it's more the tone, even if its my christian name, said a certain way, with intent. That is a huge trigger 😊

Posted

I have to agree the first yes Sir is definitely the best especially when you're not expecting it. And for her its when I call her my good girl, she becomes putty in my hands lol

Posted

For me it’s always “Yes Daddy, Ok Daddy” Sir seems to distant and disconnected for me. Like I’m not your professor or some object over there. Names are only reserved for those I’m intimate with.

Posted

I’m also of the sir preference 

and very much prefer it when replying to a question or request 

or making a request 

please sir goes a very long way to getting what is requested (not always though of course)

in terms of others that are not in a dynamic with me I’ll usually accept one sir out of respect and then politely explain that until it’s decided I’m sir mutually I prefer not to be called it 

Posted

For me its Daddy... yes Daddy, here Daddy? It's not the power play its the role. Its submitting to the role. I don't get a kick from feeling powerful, thats not my thing. Its the knowledge the other person has succumbed to their role. If any of that makes sense.

Bottompig1100
Posted

For me i just like being called names, but i call them, master, sir, superior man, daddy, owner. But thwm calling me names its, pig, faggot, loser, tiny pink clit faggot. I like a lot of verbal ***.

Posted

Daddy is usually my go to but I like Master as well for the feeling of superior power over my subs

Posted

I’ve been with my sub for nearly 2 years now and he has always called me Mistress. He’s never called me by my proper name, even when we aren’t playing

Posted

I like Sir. Daddy's fun too, depending on context. I also have a thing for hearing my own name, as in "Yes, (my name)" in the same tone one would say "Yes, Master." I don't know if that makes me a total narcissist, but I like it.

Posted

I guess I’m still not entirely convinced I have one. I’ve tried Daddy, Master, Sir..teacher. Sometimes Daddy fits, but most times it’s a lighthearted fleeting relationship, Sir is very respectful, I (when I was younger) didn’t understand it cause it could be used to approach anyone so it didn’t feel unique or trigger anything. Master seems to kick me into the right head space, but I don’t really have a desire to own a slave so it’s sorta weird for me. Teacher just feels, like someone saying “Dom” to address me, it’s not exactly hitting any bells or whistles here. I guess Daddy and Master do something for me, and they both have a sort of difference for me. Maybe that will change.

Good question!

Posted

Daddy and Sir. Yes alone is good is the tone is the same as saying yes sir or yes Daddy. Otherwise it comes off smirky and bratty which leads to a sound spanking.

Posted

Sir master n senpai mostly I dont mind being called daddy but it has to be in certain circumstances as I dont really like being called it through duration of an intimate session if you know what I mean

Posted

Sir or Daddy but I am with Donnykinkster in that it is all in the tone of voice in which it is said.

In the same way that submissives respond to feeling their D's Dominance I think that the name used is a method for a s-type to demonstrate their submission.

Thus for me it matters who is saying it as well.