Power names

Pa****

Posted

Beast, & Daddy only by the subs one funny one (Demon Dick)

Posted

My Leige <3 mmmmm always hits the spot also Doll Baby Gurl little one and slut and cum dumpster

Posted

think years ago it was every name under the sun until i was broken on a cross and had to use the safe word mind was also very naive at the time and thought i could handle anything not realising it would not stop until i had enough

Posted

The usual like master or daddy but I would also like to be called my subs owner

Posted

“Sir” and yes, I like everyone calling me that. It makes me feel respected.

Posted
2 hours ago, SirSteven2020 said:

“Sir” and yes, I like everyone calling me that. It makes me feel respected.

Is respect not earned though?

Posted

Back in the day, it was typically "My Lord" or "Your Lordship".  I can't really say how that got started.  Such appellations were much more common in the days of "high protocol".  I guess that I'm showing my age.

Posted

Sir or panie im multilingual and can speak fluent polish so both put me in charge

Posted

For my submissives it is Mazter. For the ones not wearing My collar it’s Redcat or Sir.

Posted

Herr Rosenrott is mine... or señor... sir...master

Posted

Recently it's been Daddy, but in the past it has been Master, Sir, or Commodore. Commodore is my favorite.

Posted

Master for slaves, Sir for roleplay and "yes Max" in public

Posted

I like how Domina sounds. It's delicate and elegant yet strong. But when I feel like a real baddie I say I'm the fucking Dictator

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I prefer Grand Master Ass Blaster personally. I try to command as much respect as possible so you should call me as such.