BLACK SWAN TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Kinky Cuff Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Can't find #13, Perhaps it's because I have no friends :joy:

Posted
5 hours ago, DaveT99599 said:

Still cannot #10 and 13

See below

5 hours ago, DaveT99599 said:

Please help with clues. I have exhausted looking for them

I sent you step by step screenshots of how to find  day 10 so not sure how much more I can help you there with that one as they were pretty clear.  .... as for  day 13, Ive sent you another message 

4 hours ago, Lilandian said:

Can't find #13, Perhaps it's because I have no friends :joy:

Have sent you a message

Posted
13 hours ago, Kenny913 said:

Don't know where to look

Pick a person, try to be their friend.  (but, you'll see a broken image icon)

Posted
34 minutes ago, chisholm498 said:

I'm new here too

Welcome to the site.  Details of how to play the Treasure Hunt are below.  Clues can be found by scrolling back through this forum thread.  Each day a new Kinky Cuff is released, new clues will be left at 9am Uk Time here in this forum thread.  There will be 24 Kinky cuffs in total by the end of the Treasure Hunt.... Happy Hunting!!! :handcuffs:

On 11/26/2020 at 12:44 AM, Annalou said:

Are you the BLACK SWAN of the group? 🖤 Welcome to the Black Swan Designz Treasure Hunt 2020 🦢 Here's your new mission! Search the FET universe far and wide to find the kinky cuffs hiding in plain sight.

How does it work?

• Every day from December 1 until December 24, I will hide one puzzle piece around the FET universe
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Black Swan Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
  • Once you've found a missing piece, click on it to earn 30 points and your piece will land in your puzzle "Treasure Chest"
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away pieces and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away a pice you can collect it (and points) again.

How do you win the Black Swan Treasure Hunt? 

Three winners will be gifted with treats from Black Swan Designz, including hand and feet cuffs and a collar 🙌 The three most active players will be upgraded to VIP. Channel your inner black swan now 😏

Posted

Clue # 14   I confess I love a pair of Kinky cuffs  :handcuffs:  😁😋

Posted

Clue #14 I've confessed my kinky sins, maybe it's time for you to do the same!!!

Posted (edited)

Clue #14 Father... forgive me for my sins... 

Edited by Mz_Whiplash
Posted

14/24 😊🌹Good Monday to all (if possible 😂) 💋💋💋💋🌒 Dont forget the Eclipse!

Posted

This doesn't look like this is on the app

Posted
36 minutes ago, Chiana said:

This doesn't look like this is on the app

If  you collect the Kinky Cuff from the Desktop or Mobile Desktop version of the site, the piece disappears off the APP.  However if you give away your pieces and then go and check the APP the Kinky cuff reappears.   On the Desktop and Mobile Desktop versions, even if you collect the Kinky Cuff it still stays visible but on the FET APP it does not, it disappears as soon as you collect it.  Hope I explained that ok. 

Ive also doubled checked by giving away all my pieces and its definitely there for collection on the FET APP. 

Posted

Unsure where I should be confessing my sins, any other hints would be awesome!!

Posted
1 hour ago, Queenie63 said:

Just realised I’m still missing no.11 🙄

Clue #11 check out your local news to see what's going on