BLACK SWAN TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Kinky Cuff Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted (edited)

Clue #13 wow i couldn't even see it at first ....I like making new ...s mine mean the world to me :) 

Edited by Mz_Whiplash
Posted

13/24! 😅😎A wonderful Sunday to all 🌹

Posted
10 hours ago, DaveT99599 said:

I am stumped with #2, 10,11. Still not able to find them 😟. Please help

#2.. gifts are beautiful to receive, * Visit * someone  else to give this :) 

#10 set ur *personal* date preferences for others to read

#11 check ur area distance for local news 

Posted

Got it - 13/24.  That was a tough one.  Little brain over worked on a Sunday morning lol x

Posted
9 minutes ago, Tommo72 said:

anymore clues on #13 

I like you... you like me... lets *be friends* 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Mz_Whiplash said:

I like you... you like me... lets *be friends* 

Thanks Whip - found it now x

Posted
7 minutes ago, CleoLeeFlicka said:

I’m stuck on number 13 cuff

#13... add your friends so you don't lose them 

Posted

Stuck on #13.... clicked on the +....not showing, what am I doing wrong? 🤩

Posted
2 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Clue # 13  Maybe it’s time to reach out and adopt a new friend or two

(click the little icon) ( a small hiccup today)

The little icon? Do we need the app then because nothing is showing on either my friends list or their activity, icon or cuff so there's nothing too click....*** I'm having another senior moment 🤔

Posted

It's broken. I click on it but won't add to my lovely collection! Oh my.

Posted
29 minutes ago, MzJax said:

The little icon? Do we need the app then because nothing is showing on either my friends list or their activity, icon or cuff so there's nothing too click....*** I'm having another senior moment 🤔

The icon is a little tiny box, Its so small that you dont even notice it is there unless you really look, took me a few goes until I saw it both on the Desktop and Mobile Desktop versions of the site.

Posted

NOTE RE:  Kinky cuff # 13,  it is available for collection but as mentioned above on the Desktop & Mobile Desktop versions of the site it is a very tiny box, you need to look twice to see it.  When you tap on it, it will say you have already collected but if you check you cuff tally it will say you have collected all 13 cuffs provided you have collected the previous ones.    It appears normal on the FET APP.

Given that its the weekend the only option is to click the little icon if you want to collect it via the Desktop and Mobile Desktop.  I will send a message to @Annalou and @JordiStar and hopefully it will be sorted on Monday.  

Posted

I’m really struggling with 13, help please 😊

Posted

Totally stumped for 13 - no idea where the tiny icon is on desktop and im on the app but still clueless

Posted
46 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

The icon is a little tiny box, Its so small that you dont even notice it is there unless you really look, took me a few goes until I saw it both on the Desktop and Mobile Desktop versions of the site.

Thank you, I'll try again..hope my specs are up to the challenge!