BLACK SWAN TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Kinky Cuff Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
48 minutes ago, Cheekymunky said:

Unsure where I should be confessing my sins, any other hints would be awesome!!

Confessions can be a good read for some 

Posted
26 minutes ago, Mz_Whiplash said:

Confessions can be a good read for some 

Got it, thanks Mz Whiplash

Posted
On 12/13/2020 at 10:55 PM, PixieDust said:

NOTE RE:  Kinky cuff # 13,  it is available for collection but as mentioned above on the Desktop & Mobile Desktop versions of the site it is a very tiny box, you need to look twice to see it.  When you tap on it, it will say you have already collected but if you check you cuff tally it will say you have collected all 13 cuffs provided you have collected the previous ones.    It appears normal on the FET APP.

Given that its the weekend the only option is to click the little icon if you want to collect it via the Desktop and Mobile Desktop.  I will send a message to @Annalou and @JordiStar and hopefully it will be sorted on Monday.  

The issue with day 13 Kinky cuff has now been fixed and is appearing as it should be. In other words, you no longer need a magnifying glass 🔎 to see :handcuffs:

Posted

14- a Confession Ceremony  where you get prepare for your Mistress to Punish you.

Posted

Guys I follow what people say about finding number 12 but whenever I click on it it says I already found that one. I need help please. I use my tablet so could that be the problem.

Posted
7 hours ago, Benparko said:

I can’t find number 4 anywhere

See below

7 hours ago, Benparko said:

4-9 I can’t find

Have sent you a message

3 hours ago, tommy1966 said:

Guys I follow what people say about finding number 12 but whenever I click on it it says I already found that one. I need help please. I use my tablet so could that be the problem.

Was going to message you but I see you have all available 14 Kinky cuffs collected now. 

Posted

Clue #15 everyone likes a change, but this is something you must remember or else you'll be changing it again!!!!!!

Posted

Clue # 15  Sometimes you need to do more than say Abracadabra, especially if you have a bad memory 😋 

Posted

Clue # 15 this word is important to remember 

Maid-Francesca
Posted

I found the first 12 easily enough and when I look for 13, 14 and 15 I can’t see them anywhere, I use the app.