Introduction to anal preparation

Hexy

Posted

I couldn’t agree more with the above because being properly prepared means you can let yourself go as in really relax & enjoy the sensations. I’ve got so use to prepping over the years that sometimes I’ll use a douche head attached to the shower hose. Be warned this isn’t for the faint hearted & you need to know what you’re doing as well as plenty of time so don’t think you can start off with that if you see them whilst looking the bulb style. Also remember what goes in (water wise) needs to come out at some point.

Posted

Great advice, a lot of it comes down to your partner too. Never received (Straight guy), but have had many partners enjoy or even prefer it. Always use plenty of lube, and go slowly making sure they are comfortable. Usually starting with a finger and rather than ploughing straight ahead, kind of massage or gently apply pressure and then release. This greatly helps them be prepared and makes penetration much more comfortable. And again, every stage slowly, once in you don't need to go full steam ahead lol. Use just a little at first, in and out, always making sure its pleasurable for you both.

Posted

As someone who enjoys anal fisting I can appreciate this.

Posted

I love being told to get ready and go through the prep myself. But when it comes to prepping with toys it's always that much more intimate and thrilling

Posted

I usually use a fitting that fits on my shower hose and it cleans tunnel out great but all of those hot and cold details and relaxation are keys. By the way, don't try to be an athlete oversized insertions are fun and fulfilling but can be damaging.

Posted

I needed this information, thanks xxx ;)

Posted

I'm open minded. iv had fingers up my bum. but never gone all the way. what club is the best. iv watched videos on cleaning out

Posted

Lube

Lube

Lube

Did I mention Lube?

Patience!

Posted
15 hours ago, justlearn said:

Thank for the best advice I've ever got

theres a video about it on YouTube. check out watts the safe words youtube channel 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Great topic! Thanks for the info and the comments.
I heard from women that anal could be great and always thought this was not for my wide penis... So I'll follow the above mentioned. I'll let you know the result as soon as I experiment with it

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 12/31/2020 at 11:36 AM, Hexy said:

I read on chat that a lot of people are inexperienced in preparation for anal. Anal can be the best sex you ever had if you prepare properly.
Admittedly i spend a long time preparing compared to most but i find it all adds to the anticipation allowing you to relax and enjoy it more.

First thing is first, evacuation, sounds self explanatory but if you are already full then you cant enjoy yourself. I was taught by an older guy i used to play with that when you put your shoes on,l for the first time, sometimes the shops put that tissue in the toe to help them keep their shape and you cant fit your foot in your shoe with the tissue inside, so going to the toilet is the first task, dont *** it as you can seriously interrupt your body's natural rhythm.

Secondly, i have a douching bulb, they are cheap and easy to find on Amazon and Ebay etc, you'll need some luke warm water. If you can feel the temperature thrn it needs to be adjusted till you achieve body temperature. Remember your insides are very sensitive to temperature changes and you can actualy scold yourself with water that you would normally bathe in and seriously shock your insides if its too cold.
So fill this bulb up and make sure there is no air, apply a little water based lube and while sitting on the toilet put it between your legs and gently insert into the rectum ( if you have to stand and put a foot on the bath etc then feel free if you are more comfortable).
Don't *** it as the tissue is very sensitive.
During this you can hold the water for 10 seconds or so if you desire as this helps to loosen up debris and any small amounts of poop and relax and let go in the toilet. Never *** more water inside than necessary as you only need to clean the colon, going deeper can *** water into the intestinal tract and cause discomfort and upset your tummy.
This process can be repeated as many times as necessary till the water runs clean into the toilet.

Now for the important part, this stage there are no shortcuts. Relax and wait, let your butt settle. Before now i have rushed and it was a DISASTER (unless you are into it, who am i to judge 🤷‍♀️)

After giving yourself 30 to 60 minutes find a small plug and compatible lube up your toy and your butt, and find a comfortable position, gently insert at your own pace.

I spend about 15 minutes plugged as this prepares you for accommodating other toys.

If you want to accommodate bigger toys, or fists etc then an anal training plug set might be a good idea to allow you to slowly and gently stretch yourself. But always make sure you spend at least 15 minutes getting used to each size.

I have known people try to rush and seriously hurt themselves and i dont mind admitting on one or more occasions i have spent 2 or 3 hours preparing for and extreme plug.

After this, you'll find anal sex probably the most amazing experience you 

What works for me is an  enema  Hose in the shower Even if I am not planning on playing that nightI usually give myself an anima 2 to 3 times a weekLike to keep things cleaned out. What I have done was get a water deviter and a  long shower hose and bought a few different size ends and tried them out until I found which one I liked now it's part of my shower  Routine

• 5 months later...
Posted

Fabulous advice… especially about going slow…. If you want to enjoy it or for your partner to it’s absolutely necessary…. I will ask I wear a plug for a few hours before… first smaller fir a while then bigger… but again take your time… play around there…and LUBE INJECTORS!!!! They are a staple for me….I use three!!! I honestly believe there’s no such thing as too much lube for this!!! Enjoy!!!

Posted

A couple of points that should be made after reading the responses on this post.

It’s not “stretching”, it’s “relaxing” that is the key here. Stretching will tear *** vessels and damage tissues. The last place you want a load of scar tissue is down there! Total relaxation is achieved by not forcing it, taking your time, loads of lube, and if you want to, use poppers. That helps enormously.

Secondly, just because you are a straight guy doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy this. Plenty of straight guys do so. Including me. It’s not necessary to be gay or bi to enjoy this!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted
Used to use a bulb but then discovered the shower fitting which is perfect and relatively quick to get squeaky clean?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Lots of spit and foreplay, don’t be afraid to let your partners thumb or tongue in there to loosen you up. If it’s too ***ful take a short break and carry on. Don’t give up cause once you pass the *** barrier and it’s just pleasure you’re gonna be cumming hard. Stay lubricated
Posted
No *** no gain ! Just pleasure ! After you learn how to cum with anal sex never will
Have other choice
Posted
Another douching tip. It’s best to do this right before play. Depending on what and when you ate, a douche 3 or 4 hours ago doesn’t mean you are still cleaned out!