New Tgirl

CD****

Posted

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum but not new to watersports.

Love being pissed on and feeling all that hot liquid on my face and run down my body.  It's really great at rinsing all the cum off my face as well.

I get really turned on if I can hold his cock while he's pissing or finger her pussy while she's pissing.  So yummy!

I have dablled in a little solo scat play but would love someone to shit on me.  Would like it on my stomach so I can watch their asshole open and it sliding out.

Posted

I love the idea of holding a cock while it pisses too. Maybe whilst wanking it. Also really want to try being inside a pussy while its dribbling warm piss all over us and onto our bare feet.

Posted

Would love to be teabagged while the cock is pissing over my face.  Love th eidea of dribbling warm piss over everything.  So tasty!

Posted

Anybody love cum kissing while they're being pissed on?

So hot!!

Posted

I would love to piss on someone while there playing with my pussy 😍

Posted

The taste of piss while my tongue is inside a pussy is amazing.  Sooo sweet.  I fucking love it!

• 2 months later...
Posted

mmm, love to see you dressed up and have toilet play with me!

Posted

I like to piss on a penis when im On top, slowing down and.that warm piss all over that penis and inside me 

and love to peed on my pussy  wide  open 

and a man is standing. Infronf of me and just. Opening uP his sipper  and treats me with ***

• 1 month later...
Buttercuup
Posted

I wanted to be peed on while fucking

Posted

Whenever in take a new sub, her initiation before taking my collar is taking my piss and cum in her ass. Such invariably leads to an orgasm tsunami ... So to speak

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I'd love to meet watersports enthusiasts in the philadephia area - both men and women. LEts get a pee party going!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
CDerRach I think we will be friends 🙃 I can fulfill your wish