What Viking/Shield Maiden fantasies do you have...? 💀😈🖤

Va****

Posted

Viking shows seem to be more popular than ever before. From a Norse family I find it very interesting regarding fantasies people have regarding these brave warriors and what makes it better is that women (Shield Maidens) held their own and were fierce warriors too...

So... Ever see yourself as a Viking or Shield Maiden?
Tell us about your kinks & turn ons regarding this....😈💀🖤

Posted

My Norse ancestors had a saying. I am not opposed to leaving this world the same way I came in. Kicking, screaming, naked and covered in someone else's ***. My son and I are traveling to Norway to chill in a big glass igloo and check out the the northern lights. Till VALHALLA BABY!

Posted

Ps. God I hope I get tossed around that igloo by a 6 foot 2 blond bombshell that hurts me!! Lol!

Posted

I'm very interested in the rituals and practices of the Viking berserker. How much is myth and how much is fact? Idk, but there is something hot about running into battle with no *** and chopping your enemies down like a maniac.

Posted

I love this I am Native American, Turkish and Norse ... I love this topic ! I’m a true shield 🛡 maiden switch

Posted

There’s LOTS of Shield Maidens in Norway Chuck! What a way to go...!! 👍🏻😈🖤🤣

Posted

The ‘Bear Cult’ was definitely true, they used to foam at the mouth and howl which is also true... Wether they were immune to Fire and Steel is one to be debated!! 🤣😈🐻 They certainly kicked ass and we’re quite rightly ***ed throughout the northern hemisphere...

Posted

Love the whole Viking thing, would love to find a shield maiden. Good bit of rough and tumble 🇳🇴😈

Posted

Actually pretty gutted, just watched the last episode of Vikings. Going to miss it 😢 might have to start from the start again👍🏻

Posted

That’s the problem, we spend years watching these shows and their a part of us and we them, then they finish and we’re like “F*ck, what now?!”
‘The Witcher’ ‘The Last Kingdom’ and many others are there to keep us entertained... ! 💀😈🏹⚔️

• 1 month later...
Posted

Thats definitely the way I'd like to go!  Maybe twins!!  Or cousins, who cares!!  Lol.     I read once that the Berserkers got all kinds of hopped up on shrooms before going into battle totally naked other than the bear skin head dress.    Hence the Berserker that royal British guards wear on their heads.   And explains the foaming at the mouth and lack of ***.

• 3 months later...
Posted

I love everything norse,I used to do viking reenactment which was so much fun. I also have a rather large norse inspired chest piece

Posted

@Bitterblue Oh wow! That’s cool… I had noticed a segment of your chest piece, looks great!
I can definitely see you as a shield maiden 😈🙏🏼☠️⚔️🛡

Posted

Why thank you,it is fun playing the role on the battlefield 😀

Its a rather large piece,you can't really see the whole thing unless I'm topless lol but I love it.

• 2 weeks later...
Whiskeyjack007
Posted

Im not sure if I have any Norse *** but being from Ireland I almost certainly do Vikings were a big part of Irish and these islands history, but going into battle with a Shield Maiden would be an honour, to be trusted and to trust your fellows to defend you and vice versa, to face down an enemy, and celebrate as hard as you fought, may not have been a bad way to live or die 

• 9 months later...
Posted (edited)

A one word reply do? 

Lagertha

Stunning actress playing a very strong character. If there are any like that still around get me a number :-) 

Really enjoyed the Vikings series and it did get me doing a bit more history research on the topic. Just noticed this week that there is a sequel. Hopefully it is even half as good as the first.

Edited by Deleted Member
published "prematurely" :-0