Advise of my *** Slave

Elina_Z

Posted

Hello everybody ! I need to talk about this. I have a friend since 2011, we live in different cities and loss contact since several years until now. Recently he wrote to me and beg me to be his Domme and beg me to give me gifts. I read a lot about this and then my curiosity push me to accept it. The problem is that I give my real adresse to him to receive the gift. What do you think about the situation ? Is it dangerous to give him my real staff ? I mean he had me in fb but now i am married and I am a little bit scary about play with him this game and if he regrets later maybe he could harm me in someway. What do you think about it ? Is it a good idea to be the Domme of a friend and give him my real adresse to receive my gifts ?
Thank you for your opinions

Posted

do you trust him with your home address?

if so, no problem

if not, don't give it out- get a PO Box or somewhere safe to deliver it

Posted

That’s easily a no...I didn’t even have too tell you that

Posted

Big no. You are married too. What could possibly go wrong. Curiosity killed the cat.

Posted

You can also do an Amazon wishlist so he can order things for you from Amazon and they'll ship to your address without him seeing your address

Posted

Well that depends. Do you trust him? If so, no worries. If not, is he someone your husband could handle if necessary? Assuming your husband is on the same page, of course. I'm personally no fan of adultery or anything akin to it. As long as your husband is cool with it & able & equiped to handle a situation should one arise, then there should be no issues. Sidenote: if you live in the US, our 2nd amendment would also play a role if you're afraid the guy might do something. Always be able to protect & defend yourself.

Posted

Thank you so much for your comment. Well, I don't speak with him since 2011 so I I don't really know him and we don't live in the same country, he lives in Europe while I live in Latin America (so I give my adresse here), I don't know if he is capable to come from Europe to my country only to harm me or maybe I am a little bit paranoid :-(

Posted

Well obviously it’s too late now as you opened your life to him! That’s really a silly move. Do you really know this person ? You said it’s a friend but is he really??
I never mixed vanilla life and this lifestyle. Unless is 100% about the other person....

Posted

No it’s not a good idea to trust someone who isn’t a friend any longer and whom you don’t know.