Kink vs Nudism

gi****

Posted

Are BDSM and other kinks incompatible with Nudism? Can a Nudist also be into BDSM and Kink.

I have heard many opinions saying that to be a true nudist you have to not be sexual in your appearance. Not show any signs of kink or intrest in anything other than just being naked.

I personally believe the two can coexist and do not need to be exclusive. I consider myself to be a Nudist with a lot of Kinks and have no conflict between them.

What are your thoughts and experiences?

Posted

Like everything else it would depend on the individual surely? A kinky nudist isn't that unusual, some may simply be exhibitionists, others just taking the opportunity to be naked at every opportunity whatever their motivation, BUT usually when not on their own or other privately owned property.. in designated areas.

Consent is essential, from speaking to naturist friends I know what you mean about "not being sexual in your appearance" and I can see how that might frustrate you, but if you want to be free to be sexual or kinky whilst practicing nudism you need to be with like minded people, it's not appropriate to wander around with an erection for example in a mixed group of people of all age groups on a nudist beach, they haven't consented, it's akin to flashing, no one has solicited your erection and nor should they be expected to tolerate it, or feeling sexualised, the erection comes for a reason after all..but, on a private beach, or in a private garden with others who feel the same way..go for it.

Posted

I know people that go to naked retreats who end up having a lot of sex, they tend to be kinky, to me they are part of the same circle

Posted

We used to host kinky camping weekend conferences for up to 150 people. We created a nudist (not sexual) area for our members who liked to be naked. We had clear rules of conduct and it was a very popular part of the event. We even incorporated body ***ting on Sun AM for a sensory experience.

Posted

Every group has what I call it's Nazis. By which I mean they have a hard line definition of their kink. While it may be technically correct, it rarely takes into account the times and way things change over time. Don't be afraid of hardliners. They are usually fewer than you think, or you are already one of them and don't realize it yet. Nudism and other kinks are compatible. It is a fact in my opinion that nudism is just a part of many other kinks and not considered.

Posted

Apologies if this sounds a bit tongue in cheek but surely you can practice kink naked? 
or am I missing something .. ok, it depends on one's view of nudism and if a naked body adorned in rope can be considered nude ... anyway 
Besides, there is room for everyone and someone out there with the same kinks, nude or not ..

Posted

It depends on the reason why you're naked, nudism in general is just enjoying being free groom clothes and naturism is viewed as something more spiritual and lifestyle based, but yes both these groups can enjoy kink, I guess in simple terms you can enjoy kink without being naked, but you can't enjoy being naked without, well, without being naked, a far more complex issue than it appears,