Cum eating help

Posted

Hey, I am new here and want to explore a fetish/fantasy around cum eating. 

34 straight male never done it before but am really curious about tasting my cum. 

I have read its quite common for guys to not go ahead at the last second, I am having this issue I just can't go ahead at the final sec. 

Anyone overcome this? Any advice or help would be hugely appreciated as I really want to just need that final push to overcome the nerves etc

Thanks 

Posted

I have had girlfriends make me taste it then it was ok.

Posted

Yeah same, having a girl dom you helps quite a lot because in the heat of the moment you don’t have time to think about it, but make sure you start out tasting your precum and working your way up. When the time comes make sure you are already SUPER in to it.

Posted

This is exactly the same problem
It's a common problem if you can talk to your partner about it ask them what it tastes like and see we're it goes
Try dipping your finger in pre cum and trying a little
I was told I was over thinking it just do it
You could always do a creampie clean up and get the best of both

Posted

So, I've encountered guys with similar problems and I often say the same.

It might very well be that the fantasy of eating at the end is something that gets you off - and so once you've cum, the follow up is not something that's needed.   That's quite OK.  

Of course. Many people think they'd actually go through with it if a lady friend was encouraging them.   I totally see this logic, but this brings more things you have to consider.   So, of course, if you have a partner this is something you can raise you'd like to try together.  But don't automatically assume it's a yes.

And then, of course, the logic of "OK, I need to find a partner who is into that" - but then the mistake many guys make is leading with the fetish, so it's not about finding a compatible partner who you have things in common with, but about someone who will do the fetish with you (which means you're screwed if you then try and don't like it) 

A suggestion if you really need encouragement is to pay someone on cam - it's not as expensive as it seems and once you've done it the first time under encouragement it lets you know if you like it or not and where you want to go from there.

Posted

Yes, as suggested above starting with precum is an excellent way to go. And when you're ready for "the real deal" you only need start with a tiny dab on the end of your finger. I'd suggest getting it whilst it's still warm though.

If you have a partner who is game, you could discuss snowballing with them. Even if that isn't something they are up for perhaps you could engage in some passionate kissing with tongues after they have swallowed you, to get you used to your flavour.

Posted

Do you frequently ejaculate on your partner?
A good face cum shot (or boobs, or add or really anywhere) might be a way to start. You could cum on their face, then bring them up and lick or kiss them (ur style here)... either way you get sloppy cum lips or a face of worshiping luxury that should please you both.

Posted
2 hours ago, bustycannababe said:

Do you frequently ejaculate on your partner?
A good face cum shot (or boobs, or add or really anywhere) might be a way to start. You could cum on their face, then bring them up and lick or kiss them (ur style here)... either way you get sloppy cum lips or a face of worshiping luxury that should please you both.

I agree. I definitely think where you are licking it from makes a big difference and can help you over that hurdle.

Posted

Just got here too. I have a lot of fetishes. But that is one I was able to eventually get to the point of "Once I have a little cum on my face.Well. Might as well keep going?"
As I feel more aroused once I was tasting my own cum.
Often id use my cumshot from earlier. I also loved masterbating all night, so id have a load in my previous underwear. Or just taste my pre-cum off my fingers when jacking it. A few times I leaned back and jacked off a load into my face/mouth!
That was messy though shooting loads on my hair or face neck. Its a major turn on when you cum in your own mouth.

Now its a garentee.
If im sucking another man off. Then I have to accpet at some point ill be tasting the other mans cock! Another turn on as I suck a cock hard!
And im not even gay.! Ive always liked and dated women. However, something about cumshots is terriblly hot! Weather it be my own shots. Or even hotter! Someone elses shots!
Love tasting pussy juice too!