SHIRI ZINN Treasure Hunt

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Shiri Zinn Treasure Hunt Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
4 minutes ago, eandjcouple said:

I don’t understand how to find them

Welcome to the site.  Here are the rules on how to play and you can find helpful clues for each day on how to find them by scrolling backwards through this forum thread.  If you would like some more help you are welcome to message me. 

On 3/3/2021 at 8:59 PM, Annalou said:

How does it work?

• Every day from 8th March until 31st March you can find a new icon somewhere in the community.
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
  • Once you've found a missing icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest" 
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and points) again.

Three winners will be gifted a VIP upgrade and a surprise from Shiri Zinn ❤️ Ready? Set. Go!

Posted (edited)

Clue 7: you definitely don't need a priest for this!!

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Clue #7
What do you have to confess ?
Is it kinky

Posted

Thanks for the many clues so far, very helpful.

Posted

I’m actually really enjoying this! I’m new to the site and this hunt is really making it easy to find my way around the site! 

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Careful what you say, the punishment could be 200 hail marys .

MasterScorpio
Posted

#7 tis good for the soul me son or daughter in my best irish brogue maybe they should have saved this one for St. Paddy's day

Posted

#7 unburden your sins my child, and set yourself free

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Bratty_JaceyPooh said:

I’m confused on how this even works 🥴😩

I was in the same boat so I will share what I figured out. We are basically looking for little clickable pictures in the clue locations. For example, one had to do with points so I went to see mine and low and behold there was a picture there! Once I found a couple it got easier. I am still stuck on a  #2 but the others I figured out! Yay! Hopefully this is helpful!

Edited by APC
Posted

Clue # 8  Time for a bit of self reflection

Posted

Clue #8 sometimes you need a long hard look at yourself!!!

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Clue #8  look deeply at yourself, as others see you 

Posted

Yay, I found #8! Thank you for the clues ♥️

Scarlettmiss25
Posted

I am so hella stuck on #2 and #4 I've been to where I thought they'd be but nothing!

Posted
3 minutes ago, Scarlettmiss25 said:

I am so hella stuck on #2 and #4 I've been to where I thought they'd be but nothing!

Happy to give you a hand but you will need to message me, as I am unable to message you for 90days. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, LittleWolf69 said:

stuck on 2 and 4!

If you would like some help you will need to message me as your criteria settings are preventing me from messaging you. 

Posted

#8 Gaze into the tranquil pool and study the reflection of truths

Posted

I've found them now thankyou though :)

Posted

Clue 8 I’m looking at the one in the mirror

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Clue # 8  Time for a bit of self reflection

Loved this clue, a little vague and made me search and think. You know how I love it when you make me use my mind. Bless you honey, Sterling job as always. 😘😘

Posted

Clue #8
Look at yourself closely
You may find more then you think