SHIRI ZINN Treasure Hunt

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Shiri Zinn Treasure Hunt Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Babyunicorn
Posted

Can’t find three. I know I’m ready for my close up mr de Mille but not sure if it’s mine or yours I am looking for

Posted
9 hours ago, cazz said:

nope cant find 17 xx

6 hours ago, Midnightshay said:

i give up i have looked everywhere for 17

4 hours ago, HornyHolly said:

Help stuck on clue #17?

Have sent you all a message

Posted
3 hours ago, Babyunicorn said:

Can’t find three. I know I’m ready for my close up mr de Mille but not sure if it’s mine or yours I am looking for

Have sent you a message

Posted
2 hours ago, MasterScorpio said:

My point is that it is too easy to offend one group or the other and this political correctness bs is over the top. I resent being called a bigot simply BECAUSE I AM WHITE. Not that anyone here has done that. They are even calling mathematics and grammar racist. Don't like history just rewrite it.

@ShieldMaidenmade a very polite request. You’re the one going over the top and this thread is not the place.

Mz_Whiplash
Posted
13 hours ago, cazz said:

nope cant find 17 xx

@cazz pm me when ur online.. I'll help you 

Posted
2 hours ago, ida687 said:

Can’t find one

45 minutes ago, jessica2311 said:

Can’t find one too

On 3/3/2021 at 8:59 PM, Annalou said:

How does it work?

• Every day from 8th March until 31st March you can find a new icon somewhere in the community.
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
  • Once you've found a missing icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest" 
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and points) again.

Three winners will be gifted a VIP upgrade and a surprise from Shiri Zinn ❤️ Ready? Set. Go!

As you both have one Icon collected already I am unable to gift you one however I have attached the rules on how to play.  If you scroll back through this forum thread you will find clues for each day on where you can search around the site for the available icons so far.   Once you find one, tap on the picture and it will collect in your Treasure Chest and then you can move on to searching for the next one.  If you would like further help you are welcome to message me. 

Posted

Clue #18 just like a box of chocolates, you'll always have your favourites 😋😉

Posted

Clue # 18 My list is as long as 2020 was 😂 but I sure do have one or two favs 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️😁

Posted

Clue #18 we all have some of these , chocolate is one of mine !!

Mz_Whiplash
Posted

clue #18 ... I am picky but I do have a few favourites :)  

Posted

Clue #18 you'll find me amongst the people you like most

Posted

#18 wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Clue # 18 .We all have our own , whats yours?

Daisydreams
Posted
3 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Clue # 18 My list is as long as 2020 was 😂 but I sure do have one or two favs 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️😁

Nope, struggling here

Posted
2 hours ago, Naughtymonster said:

I am so lost on #16 any more hints?

20 minutes ago, Daisydreams said:

Nope, struggling here

Have sent you both a message

MasterScorpio
Posted

#18 jimmy buffett, casa blanca lasagne