SHIRI ZINN Treasure Hunt

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Shiri Zinn Treasure Hunt Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

I've read through the clues for #20, and I'm sure I'm on the right form of discipline or tool for it, but I can't find it! #20 clues I've read point to a sore butt, but I can't find the right page for it, help please!

MasterScorpio
Posted

#23 who thinks I am greatest thing since sliced bread

Posted

First time almost getting them all :)

Posted

@AlexWreath Youre on the right track. Now just think of it in terms of what people can send and receive on this site. 🙂

Posted

Clue #23
Screen all your visitors to make sure they are not sick before you see them

Posted

Please, can I get some assistance with #17?

Posted

Hello! I’ve found a few and it says I can give them to people? I’m new here and I’m not really sure how things work and I’d like to give them to people who don’t have any like someone did for me :)

Posted
12 hours ago, AlexWreath said:

I've read through the clues for #20, and I'm sure I'm on the right form of discipline or tool for it, but I can't find it! #20 clues I've read point to a sore butt, but I can't find the right page for it, help please!

12 hours ago, PrincessBella said:

i’m so close!

7 hours ago, PrincessBella said:

i need four more 😩😩😩😩

I tried to message you both however your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  If you would still like some help you are welcome to message me 

Posted

Could someone help with #17 please. Every time I go to where u think is. It comes up with 502 bad gateway. Thanks

Posted
4 hours ago, Cuffed4u said:

Please, can I get some assistance with #17?

Have sent you a message

Posted
59 minutes ago, nonoimizzy said:

Hello! I’ve found a few and it says I can give them to people? I’m new here and I’m not really sure how things work and I’d like to give them to people who don’t have any like someone did for me :)

Welcome to the site.  You can definitely give away pieces however you can only share a piece with a member who does not have any.  To do this, open the members profile and it will tell you if they currently have any icons in their possession.  If they do not, it will you the option to "Give away icon now!"  tap the link and the system will randomly give one of yours away.   Once you have given one away, you need to go back and recollect it, so it's best to keep a list of where you found each one.  

Posted
14 minutes ago, Jimjam05 said:

Could someone help with #17 please. Every time I go to where u think is. It comes up with 502 bad gateway. Thanks

Have sent you a message

Posted

Can done one help me with #21 please I miss that one

Posted

When we can start looking for the last icon?? My app still says on the 31st, but, its 2pm on the 31st already!

And what happens once we have all the pieces??

Posted
18 minutes ago, Fabulous_meh said:

When we can start looking for the last icon?? My app still says on the 31st, but, its 2pm on the 31st already!

And what happens once we have all the pieces??

as far as I've been told they are released at 3pm UK time.

Posted
11 minutes ago, Mark7 said:

as far as I've been told they are released at 3pm UK time.

Thanks mate!!

Posted

Here’s your final clue from me:

Clue # 24 Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo my clue is just for you, forget the rhyme and change the chime or the door will be closed all the time  🙊 🙊 🙊

Posted

Well here it is the last one!!!! Clue #24 change is good but if you're gonna change this, then it's definitely something you need to remember

Posted

Clue#24 it’s a good idea to change this once in a while to keep things safe !

Posted

Thank you all for your hard work I really appreciate and enjoyed your efforts 🌹🌹🌹🌹