Brats

Posted

This is for the brats amongst us.
I'm feeling like i really want to push someones buttons today but no one to brat with.
So, so that I can live vicariously through you, would you tell which brat behaviour your'e most proud of?
If you wanna share what the consequences were too...

I'll share mine if you share yours 😈

Posted

I think brats are like that every day in my experience! 😂

Posted
7 hours ago, topspur30 said:

I think brats are like that every day in my experience! 😂

Yep, but somedays even more bratty than normal

Posted
1 hour ago, Redropebunny said:

Yep, but somedays even more bratty than normal

Very true lol

Posted

Here is a question from a Dom. I hope you'll forgive the intrusion into what seems to be a brat tip sharing thread! :D

How much effort does a brat put into figuring out exactly what might push their D's buttons?

Is it just ramdom until you get a reaction or is it all carefully calculated from a database built up over time?

Posted
2 hours ago, oldfellow said:

Here is a question from a Dom. I hope you'll forgive the intrusion into what seems to be a brat tip sharing thread!

How much effort does a brat put into figuring out exactly what might push their D's buttons?

Is it just ramdom until you get a reaction or is it all carefully calculated from a database built up over time?

I think in any relationship, each partner knows the others buttons and tipping point. I think it comes naturally as you get to know each other. So, whilst im not speaking for others, its not something im doing consciously or maliciously and im not putting a great deal of effort in to figuring out what they are. We are all capable of teasing, for me, thats all it is.

Posted
Thursday at 07:24 AM, oldfellow said:

Here is a question from a Dom. I hope you'll forgive the intrusion into what seems to be a brat tip sharing thread!

For me I don’t put any effort into it, it’s just my personality. I like to tease and be silly. I don’t think most brats think about it, well some SAM’s I know might be a little more calculating...lol. For most of us you can’t separate the brat. We are what we are, we don’t do it to be mean or malicious like Redropebunny said.

Posted

I thank those Brats that have responded. It explains a lot - lol!

Posted
Thursday at 06:24 AM, oldfellow said:

Grubs brat very rarely thinks about getting into mischief. Instead it’s instinctual and natural. It’s a natural part of my personality to want to have fun and make laughter. It’s that not thinking about the consequences that has brought the most *** and pleasure. Mine is most generally my mouth that gets me into imp land. I figured out a long time ago that if I can get my D to laugh at what I’m saying that it’s fine, even if it’s a reluctant chuckle. Bratting should never be done with malicious intent to be disrespectful or hurtful. That’s not called bratting but being a bitch.

Posted
1 hour ago, Leisa said:

Grubs brat very rarely thinks about getting into mischief. Instead it’s instinctual and natural. It’s a natural part of my personality to want to have fun and make laughter. It’s that not thinking about the consequences that has brought the most *** and pleasure. Mine is most generally my mouth that gets me into imp land. I figured out a long time ago that if I can get my D to laugh at what I’m saying that it’s fine, even if it’s a reluctant chuckle. Bratting should never be done with malicious intent to be disrespectful or hurtful. That’s not called bratting but being a bitch.

Exactly, its not malicious at all, its simply personality/character. Sadly, not all Doms are into it.

Posted (edited)

I have, unfortunately, only played with one brat, and that online. I really enjoyed chatting with her, and her bratty behaviour made me laugh, not get angry or annoyed. I enjoyed her reaction when informed of the consequences if she continued .... which was normally "Eeek" 😁 I do love the challenge of a Brat !

Edited by Nice-Evil-Dom
mispelled word