EMOJIBATOR TREASURE HUNT

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Emojibator Clue List Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Mz_Whiplash
Posted

Clue #9 check up on who's been perving on you here...  

Posted

Still can’t find number 8

Posted

Clue #9
I always feel like someone is watching me

Aardvark21
Posted

Am I actually supposed to see a picture?

it say I have collected 9/24, but my grid is not populating with any images and every time I have collected one it’s just a blank square...

Posted
On 5/18/2021 at 5:25 AM, daddysprincess0927xo said:

Where are the rules

See below 😊

On 5/5/2021 at 7:04 PM, Annalou said:

Here's your new quest! Together with EMOJIBATOR, We've hidden 24 icons all over the FET universe. Can you find them all?

This is how it works:

– Every day from 10th May until 2nd June you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
– Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".
– Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
– Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and points) again.

How do I win the EMOJIBATOR Treasure Hunt?

As always, the winners will receive a three-month VIP upgrade, plus a special surprise from Emojibator. We're not just looking for who collected all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters and giving away icons to others. So don't be shy... get out there!

On your marks. Get set. GO. 🟢

Posted
4 hours ago, Aardvark21 said:

Am I actually supposed to see a picture?

it say I have collected 9/24, but my grid is not populating with any images and every time I have collected one it’s just a blank square...

You should definitely be seeing a picture in your Treasure Chest once you have collected the piece.  Not sure which version of the site you are using but it maybe worth clearing your cache and see if that fixes it.  If it doesn't you are welcome to message me and I will try and help you further with it. 

Posted
53 minutes ago, DaveT99599 said:

Cannot number 7. I m stumped. Need help

Have sent you a message

Posted

Just wanted to say thanks for putting the time into making these hunts, always fun to track them down

Posted

Clue # 10 Do you feel the 💗 😍 with a few of these    

Posted

Clue #10 You like me, you really like me!!!!! Check out yours to see if anyone likes you too!!!!

Posted

Clue#10 like these and you get points and make someone happy, it’s a win win !!

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Clue#10 this is a nice list you will like 

Posted

In this list you can see who likes you and what he likes from you. 👀❤️

Posted

Clue #10
Do you” _____” me?
Check yes or no.

Mz_Whiplash
Posted

Clue #10... lets show some appreciation for the lovely images we have perved... give them lots of these :) 

Posted

Clue #10
There was a song with the lyrics
Some _____it hot
Some _____it hot

Posted

Clue # 11 My list is so long now I pretty much need a GPS Tracker to find some of my mates, how about yours?