Boots or Heels

Posted

So what do people recommend thigh high boots, knee high boots or high heels? Also looked at ballet boots I think they called. Thanks

Shoebandet75
Posted

Sneakers are way more sexy than any boots

Posted

Thigh high in the bedroom, knee high out and about high heels on a night out 😉

Posted

by high heels, I take it you mean shoes since my thigh highs are also high heeled, it depends what image you wish to project, I love the *** feeling when wearing heels which is enhanced if i know I can't quickly remove them to run away, so I like thigh highs while out, if wearing high heeled shoes I prefer ankle straps on them, never liked knee highs much, 

and ballet boots are fuun so ***, so *** so submissive

Posted

Never tried ballet boots on, look very awkward. I do like strapped heels

Posted
35 minutes ago, Subfem34 said:

Never tried ballet boots on, look very awkward. I do like strapped heels

they are, that's the whole idea, you can look to walk in them though and when you do they are so sexy

Posted

I have to say I do like a woman in nice high heels and strappy heels and nice knee high boots from flat to nice and high and thigh high boots as well 

Posted
6 hours ago, Kymi said:

they are, that's the whole idea, you can look to walk in them though and when you do they are so sexy

Have you ever seen any or worn any then?

Posted

I love boots with heels, thigh boots are just the best

Posted

Knee high but nothing wrong with thigh high either. Ballet boots are beautiful but not the most practical .

Posted
3 minutes ago, nymphetaminx said:

Knee high but nothing wrong with thigh high either. Ballet boots are beautiful but not the most practical .

You ever worn ballet boots?

Posted

I love women in heels especially when they are kicking me in the balls

Posted
16 hours ago, Subfem34 said:

Have you ever seen any or worn any then?

yes, I have a couple of pairs, if you google walking in ballet boots there are some videos of women doing so

Posted

Definitely Heels x

Posted
15 hours ago, TNT_BE_R_3RD said:

Thigh highs SCREAM dominance!!!!

depends on who is wearing them, when I am they scream sub slut for use

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

I prefer crotch high boots with at least a 5inch heel and pointed toes, so sexy

Posted
On 5/20/2021 at 10:56 AM, TNT_BE_R_3RD said:

Thigh highs SCREAM dominance!!!!

That really depends on the type of boots, on how/why they are being worn.  Imagine the ballet boots described above, in a tightly-laced, thigh-high version---where bending the knee is difficult to impossible.  These are often described as "punishment boots".  Sure, a skilled Dom/me could learn how to wear these to her/his advantage.  But, they are more commonly used as a way to *** submission---as it is impossible to simply slip them off, like a shoe.

Thigh-high and crotch-high versions have been mentioned.  However, there is an even-taller option, known as "chaps boots".  These are crotch-high boots with flaps that extend up the sides of the hips.  These flaps are attached to a wide belt, that buckles around the waist---like a pair of chaps.

Truly, "boot punishment" can be quite effective.  Consider the "chaps" style that I mentioned above, with "ballet" heels.  Such boots would be laced quite tightly, all the way up to the crotch.  A wide leather flap would then be buckled over the laces, and locked---to keep away prying fingers.  The waist belt would also be locked.  The boots could just be part of an ensemble, which might also include a heavily-boned leather/rubber "discipline" corset, which is similarly locked in the back.  A neck corset could also be added, to keep the head erect, and more fully control the body.  A slave so dressed/restricted, cannot hope for release until true submission is shown, or required tasks have been completed.

I am sure that some are wondering, if this punishment is reserved for only female subs.  Actually, Lady Dommes have been know to apply this technique to male slaves, as part of "***d feminization".  Truly, this is only limited by imagination and/or budget.

Posted

Thank you appreciate that x

Posted

Ballet shoes are hot - so is barefoot. But I think most kinky guys love big boots for some reason

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love 6 inch+ stiletto heels with no platform (both on women and wearing them myself), no matter if pumps, ankle boots, knee high or thigh high., also with the possibility of being padlocked.  The idea having them locked on my feet without having the keys in control and not knowing the time for how long they stay locked sounds great. Wouldn’t even mind doing that with ballet boots being locked. Sounds like a thrill :-D