Lessons learned

pu****

Posted

What was the most memorable punishment you gave/received and what did you do to deserve it?

Posted

I’ll go first:
A cold shower in a cold basement. I wasn’t allowed to dry off or put clothes in afterwards. I was tied to a chair and drip dried for an hour. Moral of the story “I dare you” is not an appropriate choice of words when your Dom threatens you with a punishment for an extra spicy attitude.

Posted

oh i don't know it can lead to some fun lol

for me it was the same comment resulting in  my panties being stuffed with stingy nettles, mmm just like a tiny tease whip across the bottom

Posted

First time getting spanked while being tied up. Couldn’t feel my butt for a week

Posted
14 hours ago, abdul332 said:

First time getting spanked while being tied up. Couldn’t feel my butt for a week

didn't get a proper spanking then honey, a proper one you really feel your butt for a week lol

Posted

The most memorable punishment I have given? That would have to be counting rice. I also stood there and watched her count every single grain.

Posted

First time using tools for giving a spanking. I’ll never look at that wooden spoon the same way again!

Posted
8 hours ago, CruisnKurt said:

First time using tools for giving a spanking. I’ll never look at that wooden spoon the same way again!

There are quite a few "vanilla" items that I can no longer look at the same way ever again.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I order to my slave to sit on my face 1min sit time 2sec breath
15min

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

He put me in the closet because I cleaned his apartment while he was at work without his permission.

Posted

He put a glass of water on my stomach, told me to stay still and spanked me with the back of a teaspoon for teasing him by sucking on the teaspoon like I was licking the head of his c***. Every time I moved and a bit of water came out, another 5 spanks got added

Posted

I was late so he gave me a flog for each min I was late, and made me count. It was amazing.

Posted

I beat my exes backside with a ping pong paddle until the handle broke. She talked to the girl that had stolen her dog against my direction.

Posted

I was made to kneel on dried rice and hold his member in my mouth. Almost came

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

The punishment I'm most proud of giving was to a virtual slave, she was punished because she had rules about sticking to her diet which she asked me to en*** and she broke them deliberately, so she was ordered to strip naked and eat her next meal on all fours whilst I monitored it virtual! She didn't like it - but she did it...