Plus sized confidence boost tips?

mi****

Posted
10 hours ago, MisterIssah said:
Respectfully, If you're a domme, you should exude confidence and command attention!

And I think that your size won't matter to your subs, if anything, that's what they'll want. Leather and pvc is sexy, corsets are sexy... Kimonos are hella sexy. Find a look you like and run with it. You'll enjoy your playtime so much more when you let those thoughts dissappear.

Own it! And enjoy yourself guapa xx

Telling a Domme what they should and shouldn't do?!... unacceptable!! 😂 Misshunnie.... I think some one stepped out of line.😈
All jokes aside, Dommes are people too. It isn't instantaneous but rather a process that takes time. 🥰

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Don’t worry about it most people aren’t that shallow.
A lace teddy that covers up your tummy so you don’t have to worry about it might help until you become more comfortable with yourself and your partner
Posted
Lay back close your eyes and rub it feel it and caress your tummy my ex did this with me and said "you feel that the skin there is so soft so warm and comfortable I could kiss and caress it while laying here for hours what you think looks good and what I know feel amazing is very different" every time he was with me he included my tummy in his affections but he also encouraged me to do the same when I masturbate to feel how soft and nice my squishyness is
Posted
I can’t exercise because of a medical condition. I was 114lbs but i gained weight bed ridden. I don’t have confidence in the bedroom but my bf loves to kiss my tummy and said it’s his favorite. ❤️ the right partner will make you feel comfortable.
Posted
17 hours ago, JoeyDavis2004 said:
the treadmill

Not everyone has the luxury to exercise due to medical issues. Think before you type. You don’t know what they are going through.

Posted
I don't mind a plus size women your beautiful and sexy
Posted
Your body is beautiful and sexy the way it is right now. The most important sex organ is your mind and if your mind loves yourself and sees yourself as sexy you are irresistible to other people no matter what your size is.
Posted
I'm a man who adores curvy, voluptuous, and big beautiful women. My advice? Walk around like you're the hottest woman in the room. Fake it til you make it. Keep your head up and make eye contact. People will notice.
Posted
51 minutes ago, HandsAllOver73 said:

I'm a man who adores curvy, voluptuous, and big beautiful women. My advice? Walk around like you're the hottest woman in the room. Fake it til you make it. Keep your head up and make eye contact. People will notice.

Serious question and no 'finger pointing' (as such)....   but what are they 'faking'  and how is that done??

Posted
5 hours ago, callipygian said:

Serious question and no 'finger pointing' (as such)....   but what are they 'faking'  and how is that done??

What are they faking? In a nutshell, they are not feeling confident for whatever reason. Maybe it's just me but I can tell when a person isn't comfortable with themselves, in a situation, etc. People have a tendency to slouch, fidget, not make eye contact, not smile, and the list goes on. My suggestion is to just walk in a room like you own it. Even if you're scared to death. Strut.

Posted
BELLY BUTTON PIERCING GIves u a big confidence boost🎀
Posted
Many men love plus size thick women. I am one so I know. Be confident. You are beautiful as is. Look in mirror every day tell yourself you are a sexy goddess and think of your curves as sensual as an asset not a flaw. If you think you are sexy I guarantee men will be drawn to you. It’s in the power of your mind. Think it become it. Work it. Bang it.
Posted
Confidence, effort and enthusiasm are the sexiest thing about a woman no matter what size she is.
Posted
Anyone who isn’t obsessed with your body doesn’t deserve access to it I don’t have advice other than that self-love (or at least self-acceptance) is a long and never-ending journey, especially as a plus size person in the world we live in.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I totally understand what your saying. You’re beautiful ! ALL OF YOU !! I have quite a collection of scars myself ! Trash all that negative bullshit babe ! Just stay loving and unique. You’re a perfect !! 💋🌷😉
Posted
I meant, YOU ARE PERFECT !! 🌷🌷💋