Trying to get my daddy ddlg tone.

Ayden82

Posted

I am new to this.... kinda. I have always read about ddlg watched videos and pictures of littles and it was a hidden kink of mine cause I didn’t know anyone the same. My wife came out to me and told me she was a little and wanted to share it with me and she felt the same as me. I told her that I always wanted to be a daddy. 

She says I need to find my tone and learn some things. She actually told me to make a profile on here to start looking to see if I can find someone to help me find my tone. I have so much more I would like to add to this but I will leave this to start off at. If anyone needs to know any reasonable information ask me I’m wanting to know more about this and be the daddy my wife wants me to be. 

Littlesparklemuffin
Posted (edited)

You could visit somebody like Master Peter for coaching perhaps ?

masterpeter* /coaching

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
Posted

remember this is a two way thing

as well as being the Daddy that your wife wants you to be; you also have to be the Daddy you want to be - and by extension, she would need to be the little you want.

without trying to over complicate it - if you're not happy then it's not going to work

in terms of tone it could be a case of either experimenting or asking what tone she means.  Tone could be strict and authority figure; "You will do this for me little girl, it is for your own good!" or it could be a softly coddle, "I know this is difficult baby girl, but I will help you and it will make you a better person"

Clarification is definitely important.

DisneyFan84
Posted

Ok ok... so.. this is the wife. LOL when I say tone, it’s not authoritative like.. I can’t submit because I start giggling because there is no difference between his silly/playful tone vs dom tone. Ive submitted naturally to people in conversation with the right tone and in other relationships of the past. I need to shut up while I’m ahead over here, I’m going to end up sounding like the bad guy or something 😝

Posted

@DisneyFan84 You topping him from the bottom already sweetheart? Hmm? 😊
And I understand exactly what you mean by the tone. I have a way of getting shit done very quickly with the right tone...

Posted

WOW, this makes it very interesting, to have both parties in the discussion, rather than just the one -sided voice of a single member.  Well done both of you for having the strength to put this discussion out there, and I hope you BOTH take what is said as constructive advice or guidance to enhance your relationship and happiness.

@DisneyFan84 there is NO bad guy in this, so please don't think your being picked on, and @Ayden82a little bit more information on your situation would in deed help us immensely.  For example you tell us that you were directed here by your wife, so you are both new.  How long have you been in a relationship together?  Disney you have identified as a little, so why no explanation of your experience?  Also for Disney, WHY have you, given you have some sort of experience, NOT been open and honest with your discussions with hubby.  Have you not learned anything from your time in this life about the pillars that this life is built on?

Ayden you really haven't explained much about your personality, so directing you towards a sort of tone to take, and whether your even comfortable adopting such a tone, so that your little bonds with you, and you with her.  BOTH of you will need to adapt in order to provide the other what they crave and desire from this life

Eyem has raised some very good points for you both to consider, but there are more that will need to be identified for this dynamic to work the way both of you desire.

Gorgeous  Littlesparklemuffin has raised a good point in being trained and guided.

For a dynamic to work in this life, you need to know the other person as well as they know themselves, so that you know what buttons to push in order to experience the joys.  For the sub/slave/little, they will need to be guided by the dominant.  For the dominant, especially new ones finding that inner authority and strength, is not always an easy thing to do, especially if you have never had reason to be dominant through life.  In these instances, it is wise to seek out someone who you can build trust with, to open up to, and who you respect, to help you develop in that role.  There are people and places that this can happen with, however I am not sure Plainfield will have too many places.  You have taken the first step however by asking in this forum.  Maybe both of you, depending on Disney's experience level, should seek out that guidance.   For Disney, I am not saying you are domming from the bottom - yet.  You have achieved what you wanted in getting Daddy to learn, now you are going to have to give him that chance to learn and put things into practice, and when he does, he might just require some change from you.

DisneyFan84
Posted

@Mossyboy so... background... when the hubby and I first met, I back then didn’t know I was a little/middle. I was made fun of for liking child like things and doing child like activities for fun but I didn’t really care. It’s just who I am. I knew I was always submissive but when we first met, it wasn’t something you “talked about”. I honestly thought kinks that I read about were in fantasy erotic books (not talking 50 shades either) and that was the end of it. So I never talked about it openly.

I realized I was sub After I was approached by a few self proclaimed doms later in life (while hubs and I were friends not in a committed relationship) and I might have told them to shove it Lol thinking they were riding on the whole 50 shades popularity at the time and just wanting sex. I don’t think it came to a realization until 2 years before we got married. I was in a short term relationship and for the first time I was with a very dominating boyfriend and it just clicked. Not the relationship but the submissive side. The hubs knew I was submissive we talked about it but he never showed this dom side. He tried, but the tone wasn’t there. There might have been other girls that submitted to it, but I also have a strong bold personality with a chip on her shoulder and will lead because it’s a defense mechanism so to speak. I hate being the leader, but most of my life I had no choice but to be that person. I don’t trust anyone (so that’s partially my fault)

Anyways, I’m dragging on. In the answer to your question, we been dating on and off for 5 1/2 years (mainly friends) and then got married 3 1/2 years ago. Communication has been poor until recently and that’s cause I shut down for a long while after we lost my mom about 4 1/2 years ago. We struggled in because of it. So now that storm is over, is better here we are lol.

I guess we are both newer to it, especially the little part for me. I don’t identity within the abdl part so I was confused for a while until I did more research. I know who I am based Off of research and a best friend who has been a sub for a year. When you read stuff you tend to research topics that interest you separate reality vs fantasy. I would like to let my little out but she stays hidden most times unless I’m alone. So there ya have it! Lol

DisneyFan84
Posted

@sirphileasflogg me topping from the bottom? never 😇

Posted

Just talk to her like she’s your baby, strict and firm yet you do have a heart go with the flow

Posted (edited)

Okay, I am going to throw in my two penneth.

@Ayden82 I think what you are looking for is your Dom voice. We have a tone we use that is different in tone , timbre, and possibly for some even dropped an octave. 

It differentiates an order from a comment.

My best advice is to find yours by yourself, the voice you yell at the dog with ... that "Sit!" voice.

If you do not yell at the dog then think military command , you will be giving instructions and you need a tool for that job. The softest one you have is your voice. 

Make sure your words are clearly pronounced and well spaced, keep it slow. You are in charge, there is no rush. Ensure that you are understood.

Once you get the hang of it, then you can soften it a bit as @DisneyFan84 is a little, you can be playful as well, but having read you both you are going to need that tone. ;)

You both need to talk and communicate as @DisneyFan84 who has encountered such voices before can make an excellent assistant for getting that voice just right. 

Team work will beat everything in the end.

Good luck both of you and I hope it helps.

Edited by Thebian
grammar
  • 1 year later...