How to Submit??

Aery

Posted

How do I properly submit to my Dom....I've been hesitant and now i'm ready....but I don't know how.

Posted

Submission is about giving your trust to another and feeling completely comfortable with that trust, not learning to override it.
I know it's the boring bit for a lot of people, I mean, who doesn't wanna just get down and dirty?! Talking really openly and honestly is the only way to achieve that level of absolute trust that you can submit with.

Posted
51 minutes ago, KinkySirXxX said:

Submission is about giving your trust to another and feeling completely comfortable with that trust, not learning to override it.
I know it's the boring bit for a lot of people, I mean, who doesn't wanna just get down and dirty?! Talking really openly and honestly is the only way to achieve that level of absolute trust that you can submit with.

I completely agree with that

Posted

Has he told you what he requires from you ? Have you had the conversations regarding service ,likes, dislikes , building of trust and setting boundaries, True submission is not a ***d or planed out action it’s a natural reaction built over time with commitment and communication. You need to know exactly what is required of you and you will naturally drop into that headspace. In a great deal of ways if you have to over think it your not in the right place.

Posted

I would first say that KinkySirXxX and MrCopolo nailed the 'make sure you have' the end of this..... Great work and quodos to you both. 👍😊

So I will take the practical approach assuming you have taken all those steps 'How do you ask/petition your Dominant to consider you for a submissive? Are there any protocols that are recognised.'

Happily yes, but it rather depends how formal you are. Still a bit like an engagement a little formality never hurt.

There is a gorean kneel called a nadu that has the palms up on top of the thighs and the thighs spread at 45 degrees. It is used as a sign of submission by some. (don't worry you can Google it 😊)

There is the rather old fashion begging for your collar, not actually begging in reality as normally you have discussed it first and no the answer. Just a rein***ment of the power exchange.

Remember to there can be several levels of collars and do not be upset if you are given a collar of consideration rather than a full collar.

Personally I stage my collars and people tend to evolve into the next in their own pace.

Other wise there is nothing wrong with just sitting down and telling him exactly what you put here, I hope that think you phrased it well.

Good luck in your journey 🙏