Spiritual bdsm/Specific kinks

BlackHeartedBastard

BlackHeartedBastard
Posted

Hi I wanted to know more about specific kinks such as spiritual bdsm, predator-prey, primal, tantric sex, using witchcraft during bdsm. 

I already like having a psychic bond, astral sex but I like bdsm and the occult combined (in a safe way and only with someone I trust)

Erotic hypnosis is fun and I susceptible to it, but unfortunately some men can/will *** the suggestible state of mind of the hypnosis is performed on the person (the sub) 

Posted

Are you looking for attention? Because you're on the internet, so I know you have the capability to look this stuff up, just like all of us can.

Posted
12 minutes ago, MistressNicholette said:

Are you looking for attention? Because you're on the internet, so I know you have the capability to look this stuff up, just like all of us can.

Is there anything wrong with wanting to get noticed in a closed community? Wanting to make friends and feel part of it, try to engage others through a thread?

Is there anything wrong with seeking the opinion of those who maybe one has seen onsite talking sense, rather than a faceless article online? Yes the internet is a huge resource but from peeps you know to be real,  maybe it would carry more weight?

Have a nice day.

Posted

Well said Donny...my compliments Sir

Posted

@donnykinkster, I hadn't thought about it from that perspective. Thank you.

BlackHeartedBastard
Posted (edited)

So the so-called experts that susposedly know everything about bdsm don't seem to know about specific kink that I am interested in. 

Google isn't that helpful, nor is narcissitic snobbery from arseholes on the internet!

I'm not that experienced with sex or kink hence why I asked obviously! Not everyone is interested in the same kink as me, there is no kink scene where I live either!

Elitist as usual, fuck you!

Edited by BlackHeartedBastard
Spelling
Zhurendragon
Posted (edited)

There is a site called paganbdsm*. It's mainly about combining spirituality and bdsm. As a practicing witch and dom, I know how hard it is to find anything, especially something safe. Good luck.

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
Posted

Wow talk about spiritual lol

Posted
4 hours ago, BlackHeartedBastard said:

So the so-called experts that susposedly know everything about bdsm don't seem to know about specific kink that I am interested in. 

Google isn't that helpful, nor is narcissitic snobbery from arseholes on the internet!

I'm not that experienced with sex or kink hence why I asked obviously! Not everyone is interested in the same kink as me, there is no kink scene where I live either!

Elitist as usual, fuck you!

We can all make mistakes,  there was no need for that last line..the responder is new here herself.

Posted
5 hours ago, MistressNicholette said:

Arguably, you can say that for 99% of questions posed on the forums, I think @Donnykinksterexplained well, and it's nice to see that on reflection you see his points..takes a lot to admit when you've made a mistake.

Posted

This isn't the first time I've been wrong before, and it won't be the last. I think the important part is not to always be right, but to admit when we're wrong, so we can learn and grow and move on. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Tantra is one way to Body worship, and Body blending or fondling can be with little *** too, would love to meet some one in Birmingham to practice this 

Posted

adding more to tantra did you know one of the kinkiest thing to do is cleansing Yoni (pussy) Vajra (dick) with 5 different things