NORMAL IS BORING TREASURE HUNT 🤩

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Normal is Boring Treasure Hunt Clue List Glossary:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
58 minutes ago, BKN88LEO said:

what if you miss a day.... can you still collect it the next day

50 minutes ago, BKN88LEO said:

Is there any way to get the second icon, I accidentally logged in after midnight instead of before.....

It doesn't matter if you miss a day, you can always go back and collect it during the course of the Treasure Hunt.  If you need a hand finding the piece you are welcome to message me. 

Posted
3 hours ago, vividaida said:

Have to admit, I have no clue what I am doing.

I have gifted you your first piece to start you off.  At the beginning of this forum thread you will find the rules on how to play and the current clues by scrolling back through this forum thread.  If you need more help you are welcome to message me. 

Posted

Clue 1 - One of my main kinks at least from my early days, now more of the ddlg dynamic of discipline for me.

Clue 2 - Adjusting how we see new things.

Posted
1 hour ago, BKN88LEO said:

what if you miss a day.... can you still collect it the next day

Yes it runs for 24 days

Posted
11 hours ago, LolaLaRose said:

Am I supposed to just browse the site to find these?

Yes but there are new clues given each day, I gifted you your first icon, first one gives you red bottom and second is when you need to adjust how your told about new things - be notified...

Posted
12 hours ago, cazz said:

nope i cant find it, i dont understand the hints lol x

Do you still need help? message me....

Posted

Clue #2 to be kept informed and notified I need to stay tuned.

Posted

Hi, how do you share/gift the icon you have found? 

Posted
18 minutes ago, Dugster1234 said:

Hi, how do you share/gift the icon you have found? 

To give away a icon, you need to find a member who does not have one.  Open their profile and if they do not have one it will say "Give away icon now"  tap and one of your pieces will be given away.    The site will give a random one of yours away, so its best to keep a list of where you found them, so you know where to go back and collect your piece from.   

Posted

Clue # 3 Grid # 3 - No time like the present to look within

Posted

Clue #3 we all need some self reflection some times ❤️

Posted

Clue#3. This ones closer to home

Posted

Clue#3
Take a close look at yourself to see what you see

Posted

Clue #3 some times you have to take a hard look at yourself to see true potential

Mz_Whiplash
Posted (edited)

clue #3 mirror mirror 

Edited by Mz_Whiplash
Posted

3 of 24 too predictable though

Posted
16 hours ago, Clcoupe said:

Ok so I have looked in the obvious place for number 2. I can’t find it!!!

Have sent you a message

Posted
23 minutes ago, QueenRegina said:

Hi!
I just joined today. This game seems fun. Where can I find icons? Clues welcome!

Welcome to the site.  I have gifted you your first piece to start you off.  If you scroll back through this forum thread you can find clues for the previous days and new clues will be posted each day at 3pm UK time once the new piece is found.  The pieces are hidden around the site and the clues will give you hints on where to look.  Happy Hunting 😊🧚‍♀️