New denial twist

submio

Posted (edited)

A few weeks ago, my gf and I entered our first strict sub time in quite a while. As usual, she created an overriding theme for this period, and this one is reduced sensation for me. She’s decided that I will not feel the full enjoyment of my cock being oiled up by hand, warmed by oral, or dampened by intercourse. I was instructed to purchase a 36 count box of condoms and will have no less than two on for any of the above activities. Unfortunately, life got in the way and we only got to experience this for a week (our strict sub times generally are 2-3 weeks to allow for deeper emersion). We have a week long trip starting next week so she decided a few days ago that we would be resuming the theme now and I would not be experiencing any bare pleasure until at least after the trip. Additionally, it seems I will be in a chastity cage much of the time and she will be packing all of my clothes for the trip. That is a new angle, not being in control of what clothes I am taking and I’m sure there will be a significant amount of feminine attire - underwear for when we are in public, and lingerie for in private. I know she will also be taking a femdom themed shirt she likes to wear when we are away from home, as she really enjoys the occasional knowing looks and how it continuously makes me aware of it. The night she decided we were re-entering this arrangement, she oiled me up and edged me into desperation. She discussed liking the idea of getting me so excited I’d only last one stroke inside her when I was able to feel her bare again. She’d edge me then at the very last second, slide down onto me, causing me to finish immediately. She’d clamp down to prevent any further stroking and mock me. The whole time, in addition to knowing that would happen, I’d be ***ing that she’d climb up onto my face and feed me the cream pie I barely got to enjoy making.

Edited by submio
  • 1 month later...