Any other Hypno Fetishests here?

Ch****

Posted

Is it real? Oh my god it is real? Oh f***, you can do... Anything to me.. and you don't have to even be here.

The mind is what filters all of our experiences and tells us how we feel about it, hypnosis is my fave tool in my set.

Anyone else love it like I do, or are just interested in learning? (Question to subjects and tists alike.)

Posted
Do you find the trauma hypno helps? Curious to learn about medical benefits too! DM me if you like x
Posted
I’m interested in this with my Sub. Anyone try it. How did you find someone to do it?
Posted
12 hours ago, london306 said:
Do you find the trauma hypno helps? Curious to learn about medical benefits too! DM me if you like x

Hypnotherapy and therapy are the go to things with trauma, but I am no expert and one needs to be trained to help in such areas. I wish you the best of luck x

Posted
Finding someone to do it with is as simple as finding a sub. Not all that difficult, key really is just to show people continuous respect - treat them like people outside of scenes they don't want you to. Learn how to negotiate in a way that makes them think about a subject in an emotional capacity, avoid yes or no questions.
Posted
2 hours ago, PuppetMasterC said:

Learn how to negotiate in a way that makes them think about a subject in an emotional capacity, avoid yes or no questions.

*Please note that I can't convey tone via text. 

Is this not just manipulation?

Why emotional capacity? What about logically? Considering any possible risks?

Posted
15 minutes ago, BountyHunter said:

*Please note that I can't convey tone via text. 

Is this not just manipulation?

Why emotional capacity? What about logically? Considering any possible risks?

What do you mean by manipulation?

Considering how something will make them feel emotionally engages their mind in a way they will consider how it will actually feel in the moment, not just a sexy idea but conseptulising themselves within it.

Of course RACK and such are also massively important principles. I'm not assuming one is coming from a completely uneducated standpoint when answering these questions as these questions are about hypnosis in kink, not 'how do I BDSM?'

Posted
Consider:
Do you want me to use the flogger on you?
Vs.
How would you expect to feel if I used the flogger on you? In what ways would you enjoy me using it?
Posted
To consider something on an emotional level, is to use critical thinking around ones emotions. It's a useful tool and I don't think 'manipulating' someone to think in a way that allows them to consent in a more informed manner need be chastised.
Posted

@PuppetMasterC

Thank you!

I wasn't suggesting you were manipulating... i overthink things sometimes and it *could* be construed as manipulation. Until you explained further.

Posted
Manipulation is a word with negative connotations, and at the same time genuinely positive uses in this world. Consider an advert manipulating the populace to get covid vaccines.

Due to its connotations, it's a word I try not to use.
Posted
Thursday at 07:42 PM, london306 said:

I had one session just last week for the childhood traumas, and this week was reducing emotional impact of past moments, so it’s probably too early to say. But I definitely felt a release on the day.
Medical use for IBS etc needs topping up, I find. I’m planning on writing a script soon to help, but I used self-hypnosis during childbirth and it really worked!

Posted
Saturday at 05:30 AM, PandoraUK said:

I had one session just last week for the childhood traumas, and this week was reducing emotional impact of past moments, so it’s probably too early to say. But I definitely felt a release on the day.
Medical use for IBS etc needs topping up, I find. I’m planning on writing a script soon to help, but I used self-hypnosis during childbirth and it really worked!

Unless you are a trained professional, you should not be writing a script to help with trauma.

Therapists are trained to help with the long term, they will help set one of a course of healing and correction and help them get there over and bumps along the way.

Someone who is not a professional will tend to do more harm than good.

Posted
I trained in hypnotherapy as part of my psychotherapy education.....not too sure how it sits within the world of FET... however as long as integrity is the cornerstone of its use then who am I to interfere between consenting adults...
Posted
18 hours ago, PuppetMasterC said:

Unless you are a trained professional, you should not be writing a script to help with trauma.

Therapists are trained to help with the long term, they will help set one of a course of healing and correction and help them get there over and bumps along the way.

I agree with you. I said I personally had my sessions with my trained hypnotherapist.

Posted
18 hours ago, PuppetMasterC said:

I agree with you. I said I personally had my sessions with my trained hypnotherapist. My personal script is to top up previous IBS therapy

Posted
I go by the fact s majority of psychologists have pushed for it to be illegal to have relationships with clients while giving them therapy. It's less about what I think is moral and more about what therapists have deemed such as a whole.

This is true even in countries where sexwork is legal.
Posted
32 minutes ago, PandoraUK said:

I agree with you. I said I personally had my sessions with my trained hypnotherapist. My personal script is to top up previous IBS therapy

Mhmm, I think support while also seeing a therapist can be great. I'd ask the subject to talk over their plan with their therapist to keep them in the loop.

Glad to hear we agree on this x

Posted
I’ve wanted to get into true hypnosis but I’ve found it difficult, mostly have had to do it online in RPs
Posted
1 hour ago, Arci said:
I’ve wanted to get into true hypnosis but I’ve found it difficult, mostly have had to do it online in RPs

I've been lucky that I've got to live it, helps that there are many more willing subjects than people who've taken the time to learn it properly. You'll get there eventually, just need to find a skilled tist who you click with x

Posted
37 minutes ago, PuppetMasterC said:

I've been lucky that I've got to live it, helps that there are many more willing subjects than people who've taken the time to learn it properly. You'll get there eventually, just need to find a skilled tist who you click with x

Yeah i'm hoping to learn it myself sometime. But it is a hard thing to master.

Posted

Hypnofetish is something that has always appealed on one level, but I’m not sure it’s something I’d ever explore.  I’ve had partners who got in my head and the connection made our sessions phenomenal.  But when the relationship ended, it felt like my world had fallen apart.

I’d have to really trust the person conducting (by sure that’s the right word) the hypnosis session. And there’s so much underlying childhood trauma lurking in the dark corners of my mind that I am afraid that would get unlocked when I’m not expecting it.