Break in part 1

li****

Posted

I start to stir as I hear a beeping noise, seriously!! Alarm already can't be!! As I turn on to my side and try to peel my eyes open so I can throw my damn alarm clock against the wall I instantly know something isn't right! I finally open my eyes and realize it's still pitch black, I turn to look at my clock it's 3am!!! "What the fuck is going on?" I can still hear the beeping only then do I find out its my house alarm going off!! Jesus fuck there's someone in my house!!!!! I jump out of bed and grab my baseball bat that I keep under there for times like these. I instantly feel the cold, goosebumps cover most of my body, all I'm wearing is booty shorts and tank top it's too fucking warm here at the moment to wear anything else, but from the chill I just got I know there is definitely some one in my house. As I make my way to my bedroom door I pull it open quickly, looking down the hall I see nothing. I make my way to my alarm so I can turn the damn thing off, just then I hear a floorboard creek. I'm just about to turn to head to the front door when all of a sudden a hand covers my mouth, and I'm pushed up against the wall, the baseball bat drops hard on the floor. I feel a body against my back and his breath against my neck, just then I can feel him take a deep breath in, "mmmmmm my sweet sweet Amy, don't you smell delicious." 

I try to wiggle free only does that make my nipples harder against the wall, the roughness of the wall against my erect nipples is too much and the feeling zings straight to my clit! I feel his hardness against my butt, "Tut tut Amy I wouldn't do that if I was you, unless you want me to rip these booty shorts off you and fuck you against this wall" he says as his hand drops from my mouth and slowly creeps down to my throat and squeezes just enough to turn me on even more than I already am. "How much shall I bet that 1. You're not wearing any panties and 2. That your pussy is already soaking wet and these shorts of yours show that evidence clear as day???!!!" He removes his hand from my throat and before I can say anything I'm spun around to face him, my god he's beautiful, deep dark brown eyes, long eyelashes, chesled cheekbones and jaw that is covered with a full beard. I could look at him all day, my eyes move to his clothes he's dressed in all black, black t-shirt, jeans and boots. My eyes instantly fall to the obvious bulge that is tenting his jeans right about now. "Kitten, my eyes are up here" I move my eyes slowly back up his body till they connect with his, "why you breaking into my house at 3am Todd?" I roll my eyes knowing full well what that does. "That's strike one Amy, do it again and that ass will be red raw!" I feel his hands as they make their way down to my breasts, mine are stuck to the wall behind me, I want to move them so I can touch him but I'm already in trouble for the eye roll, lord knows what he'll do if I touch without permission. His fingers tweek my nipples through my thin tank top, "mmm so responsive aren't we kitten, shall I pound this pussy so hard you will feel me for days or shall I play with it and leave you so far over the edge, you'll be begging me for my cock?" I nod my head, "words kitten please, which one is it gonna be?" My throat has gone dry after his hand as been round it and I whisper "Please fuck me, Sir!!" His eyes lock on to mine as he steps away from me I instantly feel the cold against my body again. He licks his lips...."you better run then kitten cause when I catch you, you wish I hadn't" 

.....to be continued.......

Posted
52 minutes ago, Liam52 said:

Excellent kitten!! 

Thank you Sir 😊

Posted
47 minutes ago, Shenna said:

Don't keep me hanging lilm part 2 😍😍😍

Lol hehe 😘😉

Posted
25 minutes ago, Morganna said:

Oh yes! 🔥

Hehe 🔥

Posted
1 hour ago, GoodGirl1003 said:

Oh part 2 please 🤤

Lolol it's coming in more ways than one 🤤😛🔥

Posted
10 minutes ago, ChastityPup said:

Very intense. Part 2 the chase is on?

Oooh yes the chase is on!!!! 😛 

Posted
Seeeehr gut und mein Kopfkino hat schon den Trailer zu Teil 2
Posted
14 hours ago, lil-monster said:

I start to stir as I hear a beeping noise, seriously!! Alarm already can't be!! As I turn on to my side and try to peel my eyes open so I can throw my damn alarm clock against the wall I instantly know something isn't right! I finally open my eyes and realize it's still pitch black, I turn to look at my clock it's 3am!!! "What the fuck is going on?" I can still hear the beeping only then do I find out its my house alarm going off!! Jesus fuck there's someone in my house!!!!! I jump out of bed and grab my baseball bat that I keep under there for times like these. I instantly feel the cold, goosebumps cover most of my body, all I'm wearing is booty shorts and tank top it's too fucking warm here at the moment to wear anything else, but from the chill I just got I know there is definitely some one in my house. As I make my way to my bedroom door I pull it open quickly, looking down the hall I see nothing. I make my way to my alarm so I can turn the damn thing off, just then I hear a floorboard creek. I'm just about to turn to head to the front door when all of a sudden a hand covers my mouth, and I'm pushed up against the wall, the baseball bat drops hard on the floor. I feel a body against my back and his breath against my neck, just then I can feel him take a deep breath in, "mmmmmm my sweet sweet Amy, don't you smell delicious." 

I try to wiggle free only does that make my nipples harder against the wall, the roughness of the wall against my erect nipples is too much and the feeling zings straight to my clit! I feel his hardness against my butt, "Tut tut Amy I wouldn't do that if I was you, unless you want me to rip these booty shorts off you and fuck you against this wall" he says as his hand drops from my mouth and slowly creeps down to my throat and squeezes just enough to turn me on even more than I already am. "How much shall I bet that 1. You're not wearing any panties and 2. That your pussy is already soaking wet and these shorts of yours show that evidence clear as day???!!!" He removes his hand from my throat and before I can say anything I'm spun around to face him, my god he's beautiful, deep dark brown eyes, long eyelashes, chesled cheekbones and jaw that is covered with a full beard. I could look at him all day, my eyes move to his clothes he's dressed in all black, black t-shirt, jeans and boots. My eyes instantly fall to the obvious bulge that is tenting his jeans right about now. "Kitten, my eyes are up here" I move my eyes slowly back up his body till they connect with his, "why you breaking into my house at 3am Todd?" I roll my eyes knowing full well what that does. "That's strike one Amy, do it again and that ass will be red raw!" I feel his hands as they make their way down to my breasts, mine are stuck to the wall behind me, I want to move them so I can touch him but I'm already in trouble for the eye roll, lord knows what he'll do if I touch without permission. His fingers tweek my nipples through my thin tank top, "mmm so responsive aren't we kitten, shall I pound this pussy so hard you will feel me for days or shall I play with it and leave you so far over the edge, you'll be begging me for my cock?" I nod my head, "words kitten please, which one is it gonna be?" My throat has gone dry after his hand as been round it and I whisper "Please fuck me, Sir!!" His eyes lock on to mine as he steps away from me I instantly feel the cold against my body again. He licks his lips...."you better run then kitten cause when I catch you, you wish I hadn't" 

Oh my, adorable, sensational and just so gripping. I so cannot wait for the next chapter. A totally erotic and joyous read. Beautiful my sweet so thank you 😘

Posted
1 hour ago, Steve78 said:

Oh my, adorable, sensational and just so gripping. I so cannot wait for the next chapter. A totally erotic and joyous read. Beautiful my sweet so thank you 😘

Thank you 💖

Posted
Loving it lilm didn’t even get to the end of the passage yet and I has to tell you how good it is lol

I’d probably better go finish it now lol
Posted
23 minutes ago, E-dUbBs said:

Loving it lilm didn’t even get to the end of the passage yet and I has to tell you how good it is lol

I’d probably better go finish it now lol

Lolol thank you Ed!!! 💖💖

Posted

Gosh I love reading your stories Sis 👯‍♀️ this story is no exception, love love love 💗💗💗 but total grwww that we have to wait for more ........ you so know I will be hounding you to get a wriggle on and get posting with part two!!!!!  💗🧚‍♀️

Posted
4 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Gosh I love reading your stories Sis 👯‍♀️ this story is no exception, love love love 💗💗💗 but total grwww that we have to wait for more ........ you so know I will be hounding you to get a wriggle on and get posting with part two!!!!!  💗🧚‍♀️

Lmao thank you Sis, and yes I've been hounded by a few to get writing second part. 😆 

Posted
3 hours ago, Jolene79 said:

Great writing Lilm💖

Thank you beaut 💖

• 1 month later...
Posted
Omg loving this so much, definitely a fantasy of mine x
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Just stumbled on this, brilliant so sexy, I mist read more of your writings 😚
  • 10 months later...
wickedsurrender
Posted
On 9/26/2021 at 11:27 AM, lil-monster said:

OH MY FUCK

SOOO GOOD

XOXO

Posted
5 minutes ago, wickedsurrender said:

OH MY FUCK

SOOO GOOD

XOXO

Thank you ❤️

• 2 months later...