Am I being findommed?

Ki****

Posted
I think you are being tricked to be honest! I wouldn't send any more *** at all
Posted
If someone's demanding tribute ***, then I'm sorry to say, but it's *** they want, not you.
Posted
When *** or gift cards are demanded, that is always a red flag. Never start.
Posted

you're not being Findommed - you're being scammed

one of the immediate red flags before even *** came up is any form of ease of willingness to relocate.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Lady_Char said:

I'm not really keen on the idea of findom bc I worry ppl will be taken advantage of, but in this case I got the impression that hadn't been discussed as something that was a kink, but that she was expecting him to tithe her simply for the pleasure of being his Domme. If it's a findom situation that should be discussed at the very outset and both parties should be explicitly clear that that is the arrangement.

This. But also like other(s?) have said here I don't feel like ANY *** should be exchanged in either direction before you've met a few times and developed some kind of relationship/dynamic beforehand.

You got off relatively easy here though. It may be a hard pill to swallow, but just chalk it up to a lesson learned and do not under any circumstances continue to interact with this person because predators like this will keep trying to suck you back in over and over again with all kinds of BS explanations, justifications, and stories etc.

Just block her and move on.

Edited by BruiseWayne
Posted
I've had a few like this and they stand out a mile. Be interesting to know the user name to stop others falling for it.
Posted
6 minutes ago, Handcuffyou2 said:
I've had a few like this and they stand out a mile. Be interesting to know the user name to stop others falling for it.

The OP said it was not on this site.

Posted
Ok cheers for that
There does seem to be quite a few on here that try it on and usually they are in a different country I have had five apparent doms. They politely get told I'm not that dumb to fall for tributes
If they are on one site they may be on others.
Posted

Hunting out usernames is pointless.  Some use usernames based on actual real people, so it's not fair to the person they're catfishing as

others, it's just a handful of people behind a lot of the accounts so it's just another name on a list. 

Posted
17 hours ago, DuchessFeuille said:

If all you’ve lost so far is £50, you’ve got away relatively unscathed. Block and report the account - and obviously don’t send any more ***. I’m sure any genuine Domme here will agree this is a scam, and judging by everyone’s comments here, your instincts aren’t letting you down. Trust them. X

But...but... she has to find out who is serious and who is a pretender, since she gets an awful lot of mail and her time is limited :)

Posted
And that's why it's recommended to chat on site for a while or as long as it takes, using the chatrooms and forums in particular, as I understand it genuine findoms don't behave in that manner, people say talk is cheap, but in this lifestyle whether it's kink, fetish or BDSM, talk is the most valuable commodity you can have, not someone saying pm me then immediately tell someone to go offsite to hangouts or whatever, and if by chance it happens on the actual site take screenshots if necessary and report them
Posted

Yes it's a scam, a con. Walk away. 

Recently I had someone local talking to me, messaged, swapped numbers on day 2. All seemed pretty normal. She was gorgeous, chatty and keen. Couldn't believe my luck.

Then...."how would you feel about supporting me in my university course? I need £400 for uni".

Told her I don't have that kind of ***. 

She replied "you're not a real slave. You're scared of commitment, you're a fake and a time wasting fantasist". 

I wished her good luck, but not politely. 

Posted
And be careful they arent from your state even though their profile says it. This site should have live video verification
Posted
I read a few articles on actual financial domination as a consensual kink for those who are actually into it on all sides, and from what I gathered it does seem to be more nickel-and-dimey most of the time.

Regular installment of $200 seems a little high for a kink you’re not even into. Whatever she’s up to, she should’ve negotiated that with you clearly and immediately before she started shaking her virtual time cup at you.
Posted
Demanding gift cards and even asking for bitcoin, sounds more like a scammer rather than someone who is really into the lifestyle. Reading you post makes me think that the first part about relocating sounds too good to be true. I would advise you be cautious with this as it does not sound right, and I also associate bitcoin with illegal activities.
Posted
7 hours ago, Griot said:

I read a few articles on actual financial domination as a consensual kink for those who are actually into it on all sides, and from what I gathered it does seem to be more nickel-and-dimey most of the time.

Regular installment of $200 seems a little high for a kink you’re not even into. Whatever she’s up to, she should’ve negotiated that with you clearly and immediately before she started shaking her virtual time cup at you.

it is something that people can be into on both sides.    But this is different to the issue at hand.  He's clearly not speaking with a Findom, but a scammer. Probably a guy with a script.

Posted
You should cut that off. In my point of view, cannot get what I need from an online dom because is too artificial and disconnected. Then, the fact that you need to pay for it is ridiculous - plus potential risk of her lying about relocating and other things.
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Thought it did happen that in more long term situations the Subs did provide small gifts at their own eXpense to the Domme as appreciation?!? 🤔 But it was more like small items that females would like and not cash gifts......I'm sure I've read about it in articles years ago?!? but it'd be more like wine roses chocolates type gifts and they were subs who actually visited the Domme regular not just  an online thing!! 

• 3 weeks later...
Just_A_Good_Boy
Posted

Just posting here now, not much else to add but yeah, unfortunate that happened you and sorry to hear it!

Always be skeptical whenever you see Dommes asking for *** or tributes etc. In the case of a professional domme, I suggest do your research online about them too and see are they actually legit if you are considering finding a Mistress/Domme session

Lots of Dommes do request ***, majority of them are most likely scammers so just be careful and best of luck on your journey!

• 1 year later...
Posted
“Beauty is to men as *** is to women.”
Marilyn Monroe