Leather or Latex?

Ch****

Posted
What's your fave to wear? Is that preference different for what your partner wears?

Myself, I like to be in leather and see a person I'm either, though I have a preference toward latex as it just looks so good on everyone.
Posted
I like leather because it's less complicated.

I always compare latex to a really furry cat: yes, it's nice to carry - but you must put in the effort.

Withoutmy leather collar, I feel incomplete.
Posted
Leather, it's the way it shapes to your skin, the smell of it, the way as it ages it takes on character. Latex is pretty a d all. But leather is .... More personal
Posted
Leather does it for me, love the smell. And of course all the buckles and straps that can go with it. Just can beat being considered by leather
Posted

For me it’s leather, latex and high heel stilettos. I like it both on women and the idea of wearing it myself as well. In case of leather I would prefer clothing that has the same leather material inside as well. Both materials look  and feel very nice.

Posted

Ok so i like a range of diff materials. 

I like satins. (I got into them due to my partner so the appeal grew on me knowing they like it) 

Then i like latex and some leathers. 

Latex i love the soft shiny appeal to it. Its so satisfying to touch and just... yum. But i do not wear it as its clingy in places i dont want it to be.

Leather i am more mixed about. I own very little of it as i find it sits too boxy on me. But.... on some people it is very appealing to look at. The feel and smell of it in particular. But the most kind of leather i like... but not on me.. is work boots.. builder boots and army boots. Thats my weakness with leather. 

Otherwise i can appreciate the fashion behind it which compliments people. Same with latex. Same with satin. All very nice. Depends who theyre on and what the item is, to me personally

Posted

Definitely leather!  I like the look of latex.  But, when considering "the whole package" (look, feel, smell) leather, to me, has a far better erotic quality.  Of course, that's just  my perspective.

Posted

Oooh this is tough as I love both!!!!!! 

I only have one latex piece at the moment but I would love to get more in the future, I just love the look of it, and how it feels too. 

I love leather and have more pieces I love love love my leather jacket always loved biker looks with all the leathers on, just something about it!!!! 😍😍🤤🤤

• 2 weeks later...
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

For me it has to be leather there is just nothing else like it

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Previously, I compared Latex with wearing a large fluffy cat: "Comfortable to the touch, but a hassle to care for."

So leather for me. A lot of it.
Posted

gotta agree jester, latex is a *** in the ass to care for, so leather is better, although that's the only time you'll hear me complaining about *** in the ass lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I love LATEX, the second perfect skin!

Posted

Full latex catsuit with attached hood, gloves and socks. Usually plugged too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
katjathetoy
Posted

Personally it is latex and also Mistress loves watching me in it. Mistress herself wears both leather and latex.

Posted

Latex.   The idea that sap from a plant can be converted into something that can be worn is just fascinating.  Also, if it's tight, it's always constricting you so there is a constant stimulation factor.   Combine that with bondage and the realization that you can't get out of your suit just ramps the stimulation up by an order of magnitude.

Leather is nice - but there is something about the unyielding and un-breathable nature of latex which in a way already starts to dominate you before you start a session.   First it's clammy and cold... then it warms up... then it's constricting... then it ***s you to sweat... then you start wondering... "why did I get myself into this?"... and then "how long is this going to last?" until you finally accept your fate and yield to the material and learn to love it.

For someone who is a true sub, being dominated by your own clothing is an ultimate turn on and just puts you into an incredibly euphoric headspace.   Because when you put on a latex outfit, you realize that the outfit is controlling you - not that you are controlling the outfit.

Now... I bet there will be quite a few latex lovers that will want to strap themselves into their outfit after reading this... have fun.

• 2 weeks later...
katjathetoy
Posted

Well put! Except my question always is "why didn't I get myself into this earlier?"

Posted

Very good question!   And it's interesting how the question itself leads to answers about your own deep psyche does it not?

• 7 months later...
Posted

I just love the smell of genuine Leather it's a real turn on. I've worn leather outfits in the past.

I know from experience  not to play in leather it can get ruined. 

Never worn latex but I am dying to try it. Any suggestions what I should wear first. Can you play in latex without ruining it?

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Definitely leather, love the feel of it and everything about it, wearing it and others wearing it