Inappropriate comments on peoples photos (opinions)

Just_A_Good_Boy

Posted
2 hours ago, Dragonflylover said:

Some guys use it as a way to get around filters too - I've had young guys comment on mine before 🙈

Oh yes - the "Shame you didn't reply to my message/your filters don't allow me to message you" pity-fuck seeking harassment brigade...

Posted
Been some good points, I think as suggested, the option to allow comments or ratings at least gives a little control to those who want it over what they post. Do you have the option to remove comments from your own posting?? I dont know but that would be handy if not already available. There will always be someone who slips the net though so some thick skin is needed, thats not saying you should just put up with it more why let the fecker get you down. Block report do what you gotta do etc and carry on your merry way. Does make you ashamed to be male though sometimes when you see the crap some of them come out with.
Posted
Just now, BadTaste_Ted said:
Been some good points, I think as suggested, the option to allow comments or ratings at least gives a little control to those who want it over what they post. Do you have the option to remove comments from your own posting?? I dont know but that would be handy if not already available. There will always be someone who slips the net though so some thick skin is needed, thats not saying you should just put up with it more why let the fecker get you down. Block report do what you gotta do etc and carry on your merry way. Does make you ashamed to be male though sometimes when you see the crap some of them come out with.

Very well said Hun 👍🏻

Posted

You can turn comments off your photos and or filter them so only a certain gender can comment or just friends and favourites etc. You can also delete comments on your pics if they are vulgar or rude....if anyone needs help to find how to turn comments off your photos let me know and I'll tell you where to go.

Posted
Thank you so much lil-monster. I had a tough day on here yesterday. Lesson learned however. I’m still fairly new to the site. I hope you don’t mind me asking after yesterday I appear to have a brain block 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ How do you update your status and can you delete from your wall? I really appreciate your help and advice. Thank you. I hope you’re having a good evening. 😊
Posted
2 minutes ago, naughtynat said:

Thank you so much lil-monster. I had a tough day on here yesterday. Lesson learned however. I’m still fairly new to the site. I hope you don’t mind me asking after yesterday I appear to have a brain block 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ How do you update your status and can you delete from your wall? I really appreciate your help and advice. Thank you. I hope you’re having a good evening. 😊

if you click "no longer up to date" under your status that bunks it on down your profile and enables you to make a new one 

Posted

I am someone who posts a LOT of photos on my profile. I take them to feel good and practise my camera/photography skills. But they are ones I am proud of, so I post them

Iome comments i get are nice and flirty, some down right vulgar, then some I have to physically delete they are so disgusting. A lot of these men don't pm me with that kind of comment, more so compliments with a subtle hint of sexual desire behind it, but the ones who write the smut on the photos don't actually come into my inbox.

I often notice the same names on other womens profiles (as I perv other ladies a lot to appreciate photos), seeing the same guys write similar if not "copy and paste stuff" like they did on my pictures. One guy whos VERY well known for writing horrible sexual comments on womens pics, was on a lesbian lady's profile... so not into men... yet he had the audacity to write exatly what he wanted to do with her and I quote "love to give that deserving face a slap." IIt's just uncalled for.

In fact this guy wrote something on mine and I could not help but to put him in his place with what he said, and I wrote back in reply, saying "he wouldn't even be in my breathing space, never mind laying a hand on me" for what he said. He deleted his comment and blocked me for answering him back. 

The only positive to any of the photo commenters for me is knowing EXACTLY who to avoid. So in a way I would pray they continue and allow others to see their behaviour so they know to steer clear. 

Posted
23 minutes ago, JenniferTP said:

I am someone who posts a LOT of photos on my profile. I take them to feel good and practise my camera/photography skills. But they are ones I am proud of, so I post them

Iome comments i get are nice and flirty, some down right vulgar, then some I have to physically delete they are so disgusting. A lot of these men don't pm me with that kind of comment, more so compliments with a subtle hint of sexual desire behind it, but the ones who write the smut on the photos don't actually come into my inbox.

I often notice the same names on other womens profiles (as I perv other ladies a lot to appreciate photos), seeing the same guys write similar if not "copy and paste stuff" like they did on my pictures. One guy whos VERY well known for writing horrible sexual comments on womens pics, was on a lesbian lady's profile... so not into men... yet he had the audacity to write exatly what he wanted to do with her and I quote "love to give that deserving face a slap." IIt's just uncalled for.

In fact this guy wrote something on mine and I could not help but to put him in his place with what he said, and I wrote back in reply, saying "he wouldn't even be in my breathing space, never mind laying a hand on me" for what he said. He deleted his comment and blocked me for answering him back. 

The only positive to any of the photo commenters for me is knowing EXACTLY who to avoid. So in a way I would pray they continue and allow others to see their behaviour so they know to steer clear. 

I’ve said it before - they really do weed themselves out. But there should be no quarter for this behaviour, it should be stamped on at every opportunity. If anyone sees abusive, unwelcome, derogatory comments anywhere, call it for what it is.

Posted
1 minute ago, DuchessFeuille said:

I’ve said it before - they really do weed themselves out. But there should be no quarter for this behaviour, it should be stamped on at every opportunity. If anyone sees abusive, unwelcome, derogatory comments anywhere, call it for what it is.

Sadly I don't think it can be completely stamped out, there will always be one more joining and so on. But it can give anyone who reads it a heads up to that persons persona and probable intent. I can't even get rid of these peoples comments or prevent it but I can take it as a blessing and ignore them, keeping myself at least clear, and hopefully by leaving most comments there, anyone else who reads it can avoid safely also x

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, naughtynat said:

You're welcome nat and you can delete status updates like @JenniferTP says you head to where it says not up to date anymore and on the site you can delete things off the wall on your profile...if you head to the post you wanna delete and just hit the top right, three dots will come up there it says delete entry. Hope that helps 😊

Edited by lil-monster
Grammer
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, JenniferTP said:

I've had so many disgusting comments on my pics, like your beautiful self I love taking pictures and showing myself off not just for my confidence but because I'm finally happy with my body and I love photography like you too. So when men say well you're on a kink site taking these kinda photos you pretty much ask for the comments......I mean.....🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Just NO I do not ask for dirty or vulgar comments on my pics and like many have said I always say to them when they answer me back and that is would you walk up to someone in a bar or public place and say it....hell no, so it's no different here. But then I guess some men just don't have any sense whatsoever.........

P.s you know I love your photos you sexy bitch you!!!! 🤪🤤😍

Edited by lil-monster
Posted
8 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

I've had so many disgusting comments on my pics, like your beautiful self I love taking pictures and showing myself off not just for my confidence but because I'm finally happy with my body and I love photography like you too. So when men say well you're on a kink site taking these kinda photos you pretty much ask for the comments......I mean.....🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Just NO I do not ask for dirty or vulgar comments on my pics and like many have said I always say to them when they answer me back and that is would you walk up to someone in a bar or public place and say it....hell no, so it's no different here. But then I guess some men just don't have any sense whatsoever.........

Tempted so say "Single yet?" but I don't wanna embarrass myself ;) hhahaha

in all seriousness, the photo stuff is annoying and yes, definatey a sense of entitlement but i know who i can avoid and thats all i can realistically do sadly :(

Posted
34 minutes ago, JenniferTP said:

Sadly I don't think it can be completely stamped out, there will always be one more joining and so on. But it can give anyone who reads it a heads up to that persons persona and probable intent. I can't even get rid of these peoples comments or prevent it but I can take it as a blessing and ignore them, keeping myself at least clear, and hopefully by leaving most comments there, anyone else who reads it can avoid safely also x

Thank you so much 🙏🏻😊

Posted
10 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Thank you so much 🙏🏻😊

Posted
1 minute ago, naughtynat said:

Thank you so much 🙏🏻😊

Have a good evening

Posted
2 minutes ago, JenniferTP said:

Tempted so say "Single yet?" but I don't wanna embarrass myself  hhahaha

in all seriousness, the photo stuff is annoying and yes, definatey a sense of entitlement but i know who i can avoid and thats all i can realistically do sadly :(

Have a good evening

Posted
1 minute ago, naughtynat said:

Thank you so much 🙏🏻😊

Have a good evening

Posted
To those of you who are constructive, kind, respectful and supportive… thank you so much I really am grateful. Honestly. 🥰
Posted
I’m not a fan of those comments. I tend to feel awkward and then just not respond.
Posted
On one site, a guys opening comment was 'i' m gonna fuck you until you scream'. I'm notvtelking you how I replied.
Glasgowdom1991
Posted
Yeah I always just leave 🔥🔥😍 comments as it's more respectful imo and still gets the point across
Posted
For the most part I don't mind. It's just someone expressing themselves which they are free to do and it's no reflection on me. It's not how to get my attention though.
Posted
It happens in messages too, I have many ‘conversations’ that begin with a “just wanna fuck you right now” or, my own personal favourite “daddies little kitten needs her bottom spanked”. A comment worded exactly the same, from the right person, someone who has taken the time and effort to create a relationship where this is appropriate, will reduce me to a quivering pool of submissive jelly. It is the context not the content that makes it inappropriate.
I do a lot of motorway driving and while I overtake a car that is cruising in the middle (over taking) lane with miles of empty left hand lane beside them, I often ponder whether they are as lazy as a lover? Yes, they will have to pull out to pass an hgv before long, but if you can’t be bothered to accommodate the needs of your fellow road users, indeed expect that driver to put in extra effort, and are totally focussed on achieving your own destination as quickly and with the least effort on your own part it really doesn’t matter how flash your car is, I think I’ll give it miss 😜
Posted
You know what’s really upsetting about all of this - some people have to put up with those comments etc because they are SW - not saying it happens on this site but I used to have a fans page so I know all too well the slimey creep mentality and what girls like me had to put up with. But I knew that these people commenting with their vile scenarios and fantasies of what they wanted to do to me had to pay me $9.99 a month for the privilege and I could ignore their comments, hide them and smile to myself in the knowledge that they were just some creep sat behind his keyboard who probably has never even had a physical interaction with a person. That’s the reality people. Those type of people will never understand what it’s like to have a deep and meaningful relationship or kink experience. They are opportunistic idiots who are uneducated in the art of seduction. I happily took their *** because the satisfaction I got from ignoring them far outweighed the sensitivity of a rude comment. This site is a relatively safe place for all of us however I would urge anyone that receives unwanted attention to message me as I have a full repertoire of amusing and clever responses that you can use (from years of being on a fans page!). Big hugs to y’all
Just_A_Good_Boy
Posted

Wow, that's a lot of comments! Thanks for everyone's input on this, feel free to keep adding more :thumbsup: