Submission Is...Dangerous

Posted
Being a sub can be dangerous.

Pick Me Girl knows it better than most because, back in 2016, she found herself with a Master who required her to have fewer limits than flaws. And Pick Me Girl could count her limits on just one hand because she was brand new to The Lifestyle and hadn’t had time to develop any. By the time she'd become his live-in slave, she’d been compared to every sub he'd ever had: She was his new and sparkly toy, and unlike them, she always got his permission for bathroom breaks, she never used her safe word like they did, always fucked whoever he wanted her to, unlike them. That’s how she learned that boundaries and limits only get you ignored or disowned.

Pick Me Girl is a special kind of slave. She’s always bleached, waxed, plucked, and made up. This much is clear from the 15 gazillion photographs she uploads to Fet each day. Pick Me Girl can walk in bondage shoes without looking the least bit clumsy. Pick Me Girl does two hours of yoga a day and can contort her body into a thousand shapes, all the better to be suspended in. Pick Me Girl was willing to be scarified even though she’d only known her Master for a month. Pick Me Girl knows that if she doesn’t offer total power exchange right from the start, she’d become undesirable, tossed aside.

Pick Me Girl learned the *** of submission in her first six months. Now, she has five years behind her and every day, she asks herself why she’s putting herself through so much hell. Then she reminds herself, she has a good Master—hardly a common thing far as she can see. She really should develop more gratitude for the fact that he doesn’t take her limits away by ***. Pick Me Girl’s Master didn’t do that. Oh, no, her Master only shames her in a hundred different covert ways for her insufferable humanness.

How dare she expect him to value her as an individual instead of a body? Was she submitting to him or manipulating him?

Pick Me Girl is proud for lasting this long, so she declares the depth of her submission at every turn. She tells strangers how power exchange is supposed to be, how their failure to submit makes them unworthy of a kink relationship.

She tells them they’re fakes, the lot of them because it makes her feel better about her loss of agency, her loss of autonomy, her loss of control and her complete inability to smile.
Posted
My goodness. Reading this made my *** run cold. And I can’t put my finger on exactly why. It may be that I can’t condone the deliberate stripping away of her humanity, and the long term psychological damage I know this can leave. The final couple of lines say it all.
So eloquently written as ever @CopperKnob.
Posted
That's right... The international media is well filled with deaths and people who will suffer from physical and/or mental complaints for life as a result of a Master/Dom who thought he could get enough experience from, for example, the kinky version of Donald Duck.
Posted
heart breaking post, that is all to real x
Posted
35 minutes ago, Nastycuntspanker said:

My goodness. Reading this made my *** run cold. And I can’t put my finger on exactly why. It may be that I can’t condone the deliberate stripping away of her humanity, and the long term psychological damage I know this can leave. The final couple of lines say it all.
So eloquently written as ever @CopperKnob.

my *** too, in part because i recognise pickmegirl when i look in the mirror 

Posted
Wow! What a very powerful read. New myself, researching everything and coming across similar people through my short time of exploration; I was able to recognise such things they wanted to do without proper vetting, without even knowing me and wanting to use me as a ‘sex *** slave’ my inner being screaming this is wrong.
Maybe my age and own life experiences enabled me to recognise a ‘gut feeling’ of this isn’t right.
Joining groups online and local munches questioning everything to gauge if I had my feelings wrong; to find out they were correct as the red flags start to glow brighter.
I truly hope everyone is able to read such writing and find people who can lead them on the straight path of what is correct and right.
I hope this young woman and others are able to break away from such situations and heal themselves from within
Thank you for this writing CopperKnob x
Posted
CopperKnob .. a very powerful, emotive and well written psychosexual commentary, high I *** is sadly all to real for many.

I have the ability as a male Dom, to be able to superimpose myself into suggested situations and environments like the one you so eloquently describe above… which I believe gives me insight into what I do, and also how I understand the whole D/s dynamic to be - and I am struggling to identify exactly what my feelings are right now.
I think - despair is possible the closest I can get.. tinged with sadness.

As a lifelong Dominant, I feel that comments like this should be required reading for us - if nothing else as a ‘self check’ of our behaviours.
I would like to believe that I am - and have always been totally considerate of my subs’ needs and desires, but i find myself questioning now.

A human beings’ “humanity” is without question the most valuable trait we possess… it is not a commodity which should be traded lightly.

People speak of ‘chasing the dragon’ in drug *** parlance… and there is a comparison within sexual behaviours. It is possible to be drawn in and so completely overwhelmed when looking for that new high, that we trade ourselves for that experience.

I have a feeling that I will be self reflective for the rest of today.
Thank you.
DarkArts.
Posted
9 hours ago, Kymi said:

my *** too, in part because i recognise pickmegirl when i look in the mirror 

But not anymore kymi, right? I know its hard, we want to be wanted and desirable etc etc but we have to know are worth because we, and you are worthy of more than this type of dynamic if thats what you want and not what you've consented to

Posted
CK, another excellent and contemplative reflection on what we do in our lives of kink, or is it?
When a new to the lifestyle submissive approaches, as an honorable Master, it’s absolutely my responsibility to grow and develop their understanding of the lifestyle. “This is it! This is absolutely what I want,” she proclaims. Is all too well known.
Probing to understand her and what she knows, the experience she has and desires she finds appealing tells me a lot.
I will begin with her education and development of how she knows and understands this fantastic new lifestyle she’s just encountered. Boring? Maybe at first. But, I owe her and all of us in this lifestyle, the humanity for her to make an informed and wise consent decision.
I have encountered too, many more “Pick Me Girls” than most would want to admit. Usually after they’ve been down that road of the torturous 5years. Tainted, bitter and hurt, their *** from it keeping them from what they deeply want.
It’s not just the submissive that can be at fault. It’s too, not just the Dominant. We have SSC for a reason. Submission is not an abdication of our humanity.
Your writing is a reminder to both Dominant and submissive, we share a responsibility in the dynamic and outcome. Thank you for writing this. It has helped to keep things real and grounded.
Posted
Oh my god!that is a horrible way to live,i am new but i am not what you would call a true sub i am a switch from the definition but i still would not consider doind all the house work ect?i have not found anyone yet to put up with me hahabut i would treat everyone with respect.
  • 1 year later...
Posted
Hell, Copper that was an intensely powerful piece.

Some one pin this some where.

It is one of the most salient and needed pieces of prose I have read in a long time.

Definitely one for both sides of the slash.

Thank you
Posted
1 hour ago, Thebian said:
Hell, Copper that was an intensely powerful piece.

Some one pin this some where.

It is one of the most salient and needed pieces of prose I have read in a long time.

Definitely one for both sides of the slash.

Thank you

I think, that whilst this is made up, there are elements of myself, and others in this. It's so very easy to fall in the trap of wanting to be in a D/s relationship that we try to mould ourselves into someone/something we're not only to find ourselves in difficult situations and in all likelihood come across some kind of harm. Even now, after all this time, some will pose as Dtypes and try and coerce certain behaviours. It's not as bad as when my profile was new but it still happens. Sometimes I think about creating a new profile just to weed them out but, it would be never ending