Another " On Line " Mistress bites the dust...

Posted
I report them as well, but not before taking my pound of flesh.. lol
Posted
1 hour ago, Hal727 said:

I report them as well, but not before taking my pound of flesh.. lol

please follow the steps I have given you for dealing with scammers.

Keeping them on the line is counter productive.  

Posted
I respect your opinion, but I’ve been dealing with these kinds of scammers for years, and if one drops off, another pops up. There are so many of them that it’s surprising when I meet a real person on here. They are predators, and deserve to be treated as such. Bottom feeders. And while I realize that most sites try to identify and block them, there are just too many of them. I certainly do report them, but I try to waste some of their time first, and thoroughly enjoy it. Most are not all that intelligent, and make a total wreck of the English language. Pretty easy to spot if you know what to expect. There are lots of old people who are starting to slip mentally, and the scammers are right there waiting to pounce. They need all the grief the rest of us can give them.
Posted

That wasn't my opinion, it was an instruction/request

Keeping the scammers on the line gives them legitimacy - while you may have realised the person you are speaking to is running a scam, they tend to target more than one person - so someone else might not.  The sooner 'report' is hit, the sooner support can look into it.

Equally, if you were abusive or tried to counter-scam them.... then they can report you.

Posted
Well, I gotta tell you, my experience here has been much like Ninepointer’s. I’m beginning to think there are not enough real people on here to bother with it. So, if I get reported and kicked off the site it won’t be much of a loss. In fact, I turned off auto renew long ago. I’m never abusive. I just tactfully waste their time. However, most scammers show their true colors quickly. The hard luck story, and how they are living with a poor relative, and then the request for ***. I report the request for ***. Usually. I would guess that of the people I have talked with, more then 100, roughly 95% have asked for ***. Some days I will see that 4 or 5 people have sent me a message, and when I try to open the messages, the site has already blocked them. So, credit where credit is due, this site is better than most at policing it’s members. Sadly, there are just too many scammers for the sites to deal with. Interestingly, I used Match.com for a few years, and met quite a few nice people, and never a scammer. Trouble was, everyone I met was vanilla. So, I guess the scammers think kinky guys are fair game. I will continue my one man crusade until next month when my subscription expires, and then probably be gone.
Posted
Yesterday at 07:44 AM, FETMOD-KF said:

That wasn't my opinion, it was an instruction/request

Keeping the scammers on the line gives them legitimacy - while you may have realised the person you are speaking to is running a scam, they tend to target more than one person - so someone else might not.  The sooner 'report' is hit, the sooner support can look into it.

Equally, if you were abusive or tried to counter-scam them.... then they can report you.

By the way can you update how the verify system work? I saw on another app, the verification photos user submit are locked and showed below their profile. It will help us to compare if they are really identical or not.

Because right now, we can always verify our account, and after it got approved, we could always change our photo. Thats a loophole that can be used for scammer to get the verified sign. Making newcomers tend to believe them more.

• 2 months later...
Posted
8 minutes ago, MIstressAmyPec said:
Any submissive male looking for a mistress inbox

Do you think you can complete your profile 1st and your verifications. Since this feed is about subs that has fallen into traps one would think you would want to be a bit more clear on who you are and what you want before you want them falling into your inbox. But if not don't stress there will be plenty of fools jumping into your inbox with just as little info available on them sad thing is just in a day or 3 someone else will be on the list that claims to be scammed.

Posted
Truth is, I have pretty much given up on this site for anything more than just a place to while away a few minutes when bored. In nearly 2 years of membership, I have yet to meet a single person who has proven to be here for any reason other than to ask for ***. On the other hand, I have used Match.com for over 15 years and met some really nice, and sincere people, including one wife. Go figure!
Posted
19 minutes ago, Hal727 said:
Truth is, I have pretty much given up on this site for anything more than just a place to while away a few minutes when bored. In nearly 2 years of membership, I have yet to meet a single person who has proven to be here for any reason other than to ask for ***. On the other hand, I have used Match.com for over 15 years and met some really nice, and sincere people, including one wife. Go figure!

Well I am not here for the cash or the fake subs 🤣

Posted

I think there's some sites are going to work better than others for folk; though if another site works well, I can't understand why someone would almost feel a need for an alternative

Like, for me I enjoy the forum and community aspect 

Posted
33 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think there's some sites are going to work better than others for folk; though if another site works well, I can't understand why someone would almost feel a need for an alternative

Like, for me I enjoy the forum and community aspect 

I agree, I enjoy the forums too. Just wish there were more real people. Whether I ever meet someone is actually secondary to interesting discussions, and I find that when I try that, many members can barely speak English, and have limited or no knowledge about the way they describe themselves.

MissJacqui
Posted (edited)

I think its getting more and more difficult to meet real and genuine people online. Even for the real mistress as well. Many times we get the inbox full of messages from submissives who doesnt even know their role or what they want. I think theres many forums so at least research and practice and learn. Even for us looking for something deeper and more real is not so easy. For the few months I have been on the site I have met a few time wasters as well. Have been in videochats to real people as well pretending they are single and most often u will discover that they are not honest about their relationships. 

Edited by MissJacqui
Have missed out an important part
Posted

It is difficult online - I think it's interesting, of course, that there has always (anywhere online) subs bemoaning the lack of Mistresses

and then there'll be cycles like now where there's a lot of Female Dominants bemoaning the lack of subs 

and it feels like they can't BOTH be right - but - it is hard to match up everything like location, expectations, experience, etc.

And then of course subs will complain about Dominants who "just want ***" (regardless of if it's a scam, or if they're working Pro - y'know : you give me ***, I do your fetishes with you) and while the Dominants find a lot of subs who are typing with one hand.

I think a lot of patience and perserveance is needed of these who feel they are 'genuine' (and, especially for sub guys - just saying "you're serious" is nothing without actions to follow through) 

Posted
6 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

It is difficult online - I think it's interesting, of course, that there has always (anywhere online) subs bemoaning the lack of Mistresses

and then there'll be cycles like now where there's a lot of Female Dominants bemoaning the lack of subs 

and it feels like they can't BOTH be right - but - it is hard to match up everything like location, expectations, experience, etc.

And then of course subs will complain about Dominants who "just want ***" (regardless of if it's a scam, or if they're working Pro - y'know : you give me ***, I do your fetishes with you) and while the Dominants find a lot of subs who are typing with one hand.

I think a lot of patience and perserveance is needed of these who feel they are 'genuine' (and, especially for sub guys - just saying "you're serious" is nothing without actions to follow through) 

Spot on - there's frustrations on both sides and neither has it "easier" than the other - though I do think in the case of many male submissives a lot of unrealistic expectation plays into that frustration.

Posted
8 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Spot on - there's frustrations on both sides and neither has it "easier" than the other - though I do think in the case of many male submissives a lot of unrealistic expectation plays into that frustration.

yep - it's like they watched Preaching to the Perverted once and felt this was how everything is all the time 

Posted
On 11/27/2021 at 5:36 AM, gemini_man said:

As the old saying goes "if it seems to good to be true then it usually is too good to be true" - sadly sites like this will always attract their fair share of those out to make *** from the easily deceived and desperate, and I'm sorry it's happened to you OP.

There are however plenty of genuine people who aren't out to take you for a ride, but like with anything it takes time and patience to find them.

Start from a position of the only person you can truly trust 100% on-line being yourself, use your instincts and stay true to your own values and if someone asks you for ***, or to sign up for a paid site, then see it as a red flag and, if you must, proceed with caution - explain to them you don't wish to part with any *** but are happy to continue getting to know them through this site which is free, the vast majority will move on to the next person, and those that do hang around will usually show their true colours eventually.

Personally I would never hand over a penny to anyone that asked and would probably cut communication there and then if they do.

The other option of course, if you're happy to do so, is pay for the services of a professional where you know they are genuine and usually don't have to pay them a penny until actually in their presence, or if you do it's a small deposit to show them you are genuine.

Beyond that it comes down to building relationships, and through that trust and respect, with people to the point that you know, or have a very good idea, they are who they say they are. That takes time and patience and won't happen immediately but ultimately will be far more fruitful.

Get along to munches and kink events where you can meet people too - they're a great way to get introductions and put yourself across without the risks of on-line interactions.

I have been taken as well and I understand what anyone of you have been through it sucks I am still trying to find the right Dom fem as well and I noticed that they not only have bs excuses why they couldn't show up or talk on video they also want bitcoin and other things of value and I couldn't believe that I was taken but the IP address showed up at Lagos Nigeria and I am not sending anything to the so called mistress I met on AFF a few months ago her story is that she is stuck in Cambodia

Peace out to y'all

And

Hang in there there is a real Dom fem for every sub male

I'm not giving up on it

😎👍

• 1 month later...
Posted
If your interested I can put you in touch with a couple of different online dommes I use both very good with tasks. Send me a private message and I will contact them to see if they will take you on
Posted

I had this literally as soon as I joined, some supposed "sub" of a Domme recruiting for her, "just a one-off payment" and you can server her... Yeah whatever

Posted
Sadly, I have been on this site nearly two years, and have yet to chat with even one Dom, or sub female that did not want *** before meeting. Of the few that claimed to be within 100 or so miles from me, I offered to drive to meet them in a public place for a cup of coffee or lunch, and explained that I have no problem with a tribute in person, but will not send *** to anyone that I have never met. I have spoken with many, and not a single one would agree to anything other than *** up front before meeting. Interestingly, in my vanilla life, I used match.com for years, and not only met quite a few nice ladies, but never had even one ask me for ***, either up front, or after meeting. I realize that the two sites focus on very different things, but I’m amazed that not even one FemDom or sub ( I like to switch), has been willing to meet in a public place just to see if there is any good chemistry between us. I can only conclude that so far, the only people I have spoken with here have been scammers.
Posted
30 minutes ago, Hal727 said:

I offered to drive to meet them in a public place for a cup of coffee or lunch, and explained that I have no problem with a tribute in person, but will not send *** to anyone that I have never met. I have spoken with many, and not a single one would agree to anything other than *** up front before meeting.

So this is what to understand
the people you were talking to on here were scammers.  they were not going to let you meet in person because they don't live in the same country and had no intention on meeting - among anything else the whole 'for cash' thing is forbidden on here, unless it's someone approved with a € on their profile

However
In the wider world (or for someone with a € on their profiles)
Those who work professionally are not going to make the first move.   Of course, you may very well reach out to them and they assume you want to book a session (incidentally - non-pros tend not to meet with strangers for 'sessions') in order to confirm a booking they would want a deposit which is usually a fixed amount or half the tribute 

They are not going to waste their time coming to meet someone on the promise they will pay.  Because, they used to, and would frequently find people would 'no show' or ghost them - so now deposits are required for pro services.  
So this then goes down to your own vetting that this person is someone who you trust and want to session with - just as they need to trust that you're not another timewaster.  If you don't trust someone not to run away with your deposit; then why would you trust them to tie you up and whip you?

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

So this is what to understand
the people you were talking to on here were scammers.  they were not going to let you meet in person because they don't live in the same country and had no intention on meeting - among anything else the whole 'for cash' thing is forbidden on here, unless it's someone approved with a € on their profile

However
In the wider world (or for someone with a € on their profiles)
Those who work professionally are not going to make the first move.   Of course, you may very well reach out to them and they assume you want to book a session (incidentally - non-pros tend not to meet with strangers for 'sessions') in order to confirm a booking they would want a deposit which is usually a fixed amount or half the tribute 

They are not going to waste their time coming to meet someone on the promise they will pay.  Because, they used to, and would frequently find people would 'no show' or ghost them - so now deposits are required for pro services.  
So this then goes down to your own vetting that this person is someone who you trust and want to session with - just as they need to trust that you're not another timewaster.  If you don't trust someone not to run away with your deposit; then why would you trust them to tie you up and whip you?

You are singing to the choir my friend. I’m very aware that they are scammers, and most likely a guy in Some third world country. The word “CASH” doesn’t have to come up in order to know they are scammers. I spent 20 years working in Public Health as a Rn, mostly seeing prostitutes. Many became my friends, and believe me, they enlighten me. I’ve been to the well, so to speak. Not really expecting anything more from this site. Just venting. Although it is disappointing. Long story short, I guess that other than enjoying the forums, I’m on the wrong site.

Posted
I meant to add that I do appreciate your input. Apparently I came across as a bit more naive than I actually am.