Watersports Fetish

Posted

Who doesn't like gold of all forms be it solid or liquid...

Posted

it's something that different people will like for different reasons.

It is something I'd fantasised about so long and perhaps a little bit because it was dirty, degreading and disrespectful....

and, I always go back to my first time - when - I talked to the lady afterwards and she thinks a bit that the cold enamel of the bath - then being hit by the warm piss - then add in that it's a little taboo in the sense of something you don't really do, y'know.  So a bit exciting and 'naughty'

But, also. I like it for the intimacy. It's literally someone sharing the products of their body with you.

Posted
It always used to be a hard limit for me - but then someone explained the appeal to them, and it started to make more sense, it doesn't have to be dirty, and can actually be quite intimate but yes it is taboo so is seen as "rude" and thrilling in some respects - then add in the D/s angles and it makes more sense, at least it did when it was described that way to me.

Have yet to actually experience it, but suffice to say it's no longer a limit 😊
Posted
Since this site is made up of 95% fictitious profiles for entertainment only, I'm guessing they all like water sports. Although I doubt they will all respond
Posted
It’s ***istic and symbolic of marking your or being marked as someone’s property depending on which side of the divide you identify as. 💦💦🤐
Posted
The question is...is this something you like because questioning other people's fetish isn't cool at all? If you like it, then you should know why you like it. You should know how it makes you feel when you see it, feel it or do it.
Posted
6 minutes ago, Missy45 said:
The question is...is this something you like because questioning other people's fetish isn't cool at all? If you like it, then you should know why you like it. You should know how it makes you feel when you see it, feel it or do it.

To be fair I don't think there's anything wrong with questioning people's fetishes if it's to try and understand them a little, as I mentioned in my earlier post, if I'd not had watersports explained to me then it would probably still be a hard limit.

Sometimes it helps to hear others perspectives to come to terms with your own kinks and fetishes too.

If it were questioning in a derogatory manner (which I don't think the OP was) then that's obviously different.

Posted

I understand but when you do that's when you get answers as degrading, nasty or humiliating. That could be for some but not for all. It could be sexual if both parties enjoyed it. It's not always bad.

Posted
1 minute ago, Missy45 said:

I understand but when you do that's when you get answers as degrading, nasty or humiliating. That could be for some but not for all. It could be sexual if both parties enjoyed it. It's not always bad.

Why do you say that degrading, nasty and humiliating are bad? They're all part of a sexual experience

Posted

I think sometimes people don't entirely understand their own fetishes and want insights, or are curious about others insights

I think that so many people can like the same fetishes for different reasons is often quite fascinating 

Posted

Well, if you like to be humiliated and degraded that's your preference. That's not mind and I don't consider that when I'm doing watersports and don't want anyone with me that feels that way. I don't want to degrade or humiliate anyone just to please them and I get pleased.  Everything isn't for everyone and I don't question people about why they like or dislike certain things.

Posted
56 minutes ago, Missy45 said:

Again it comes down to context though - and I didn't read the "nasty" comment further up in a derogatory way, more "I like it, because it's nasty" as in taboo, rude etc.

Either way I think it's good to be able to have open conversations on an intellectual level about sex and sexuality, and why we enjoy specific acts etc, it opens minds and broadens horizons, and if such a conversation educates just one person, or gets them to see things in a different light then they're surely a good thing?

Yes, you'll get those who are negative and even derogatory, but they are easily ignored and usually make themselves look silly.

Posted

I think sometimes that can also be important 

So if, for example...

you like to piss on someone because it's fun

and they want to be humiliated by this

then despite having the fetish in common - it isn't going to work

For me - I love to be pissed on and piss on people - but kinda knowing what the other person likes can also be important - I'm not going to be like "yeah, take this you dirty bitch" if that's not what she's into.

Posted

Exactly, that is why you communicate to what turns you on and the other person. There's always not crossing the lines if that's not what that person is not into or not enjoying. 

Posted

For me it isn't humiliating, degrading or nasty.... it's a ritualistic expression of bonding and worship.

To date, I only do this with my m8 Fen @Boldbald within @FenSWitches aand it's something that has built up over the last year of exploration with honest communication and feedback.

It's a celebration of love and kink, and intimacy for me.

Posted
Yes but that's the point. If two consenting adults decide to engage in watersports for whatever reason, it's still perfectly fine.
Posted
8 minutes ago, Menon_denial said:

Yes but that's the point. If two consenting adults decide to engage in watersports for whatever reason, it's still perfectly fine.

As long as both parties understands lines and limitations. 

Posted
The first time I did this, I was expecting a wave of *** and ***! Instead, if found it very sexy and actually a “bonding” experience!!
  • 1 month later...
PeevertParadigm
Posted

Years ago, I guess I was about 30 y/o, a girl that I had known since grade school  (and had been intimate with from that time) started dating on a regular basis. We were having sex, she stopped and asked me if I trusted her. I said, "Of course." She laid me on my back and squatted over me and started pissing on my cock and chest. Immediately I knew that I was hooked. I pulled her to me so that her pussy was planted on my face and I drank it all. Since then I've pissed in her ass, mouth and pussy. I love ALL piss play. I was in the military and we lost contact. I've had a couple pee playmates since, but it has been years since I've been able to find someone to share my kinks with. I've been totally focused on getting my business up and running for the last couple of years, to the detriment of my social/sex life.