Water sports

Posted
What's everyone's views on water sports?
Posted
I can fully understand why it's not for everyone, however I enjoy it & particularly love having a lady release her wonderful warm pee over me. Also pee desperation & omorashi.
Posted
I mostly enjoy watching them pee outdoors and maybe put my hand under the fountain and I’m happy to give but don’t like receiving or drinking it or anything like that.
Posted
I dont mind receiving it on the body, i could only drink if a very close bond/absolute trust, i couldnt do it to someone as i view it as ***/***
Posted

i love piss its one of my favorite fetishes

Posted
I'm dying to watch a woman urinate in her panties in front of me (even better, ON me).
Posted

I wanna drink direct from the tap if I know he is well hydrated but I want to be pissed inside me either via funnel or direct tap insertion....any volunteers hehehe

Posted
Damn shame you're not about 3000 miles closer. I'd take that action in a heartbeat!
Posted
I'd offer it straight from the tap inside; that would be so primal and erotic! But what if I was thirsty afterward...?
Posted

Simple .....your choice ......from my tap or from my deposited into orifice.....

Posted
🤯 That's a tough decision for me, but I'd have to go with a new flavor: your tap. You're fuckin killin me here!
goldendrinker
Posted

I absolutely love it, but got to trust the man I'm with so it's usually within the context of a relationship. The taste can be strong if they don't drink enough (preferably water). I first experienced it when I was getting ready to blow my BF but he said he had to pee first. I told him to go ahead and put my mouth on him. He was so turned on, he started to get hard while peeing, and feeling him shoot what felt like a 2 liter down my throat got me hard too.