What're the greatest barriers to orgasm you've encountered?

ne****

Posted
For me it'd be insecurity or doubting the other person.
Posted
15 hours ago, Caged_*** said:
Losing the key!!

As in to your cage?

Posted (edited)
On 2/10/2022 at 11:14 AM, MissyLoveU22 said:

For me it'd be insecurity or doubting the other person.

Makes sense. The following study identified 'lack of feeling safe' as the primary obstacle to female orgasm.

ncbi*

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
Posted
Wednesday at 06:29 PM, buffalo947 said:
Test

As in testosterone?

Posted
Just not being in the right mindset and trying to *** yourself to be in the mood, I would rather a partner just tell me straight up like hey I’m actually not feeling it today than for us to just not have a good time
Posted
Never can relax enough to orgasm from just oral. I often wonder if it’s me or the partners I’ve had
Posted
Not being fully comfortable with my partner. Also there was never enough foreplay. Always sex was too quick for me. I had to fake a lot.
Posted
Psych meds *** fetishes age fantasies experience and of course if it wasn’t for bad luck then I would have no luck at all LOL
Posted
The face of “aren’t you going to cum yet? Cause I’m trying hard here” when I like to take that to the edge…
Posted

around the time I stopped working out, drank a bit more and a friend of mine passed away. It took some serious critical reflection 

Posted
The greatest barrier is definitely me, myself and I. I just really REALLY like to postpone it as long as possible and fully immerse myself in the high I get, caused by the sight, the feeling, the smell the sound, and the reaction of my partner. When I'm in that high I get more and more uninhibited, start to dirtytalk automatically and that feeling or that state of mind basically feels just as good,or even better, than cumming to me... and I just keep on stalling and stalling
  • 1 month later...
Posted

When someone says “c*m for me baby!” I immediately dry up. 😂