The Art of Ropery

Posted
I have what might be an odd question for the rope bunnies out there. Is the artistic level of the pattern of rope-tying a factor in turning you on? I saw some BEAUTIFUL rope work by @CopperKnob. I know it would turn me on to see a woman bound with gorgeous, artistic, meticulous runs and knots. Is that commonly part of the draw for rope bunnies?
Posted
Absolutely it is for me. Even the process of preparing and tying, it’s like a highly erotic ceremony. And the creation, if I tie someone I often ***t them too, is a factor, the feeling is often brought back to me by a detail of how it looked. And even afterwards, ropes still attached in places, ***t smudged and transferred to the other and bed sheet, I like that aesthetic too 😁
Posted
It's bot just the aesethics, although that was the initial draw.
Different types of ties bring out different emotions/sensations.
So it might be the tightness of the rope, I find it similar to a weighted blanket, it offers security.
Or it may be a predicament tie evoking a sense of vulnerability
Or it may be that the rope placement is in a particular spot bringing other feelings to the forefront
Even watching someone tie me can be mesmerising, the concentration on their face, the monotomy of the tie if it's repetitive etc
So yeah, it's much more than being pleasing to the eye.
There's a writing here maybe by @SirArchA title 'why i like rope and why you want me to tie you' or words to that affect which is pretty much spot on
Posted

I was really looking forward to my first experience of being tied. Part of that was the need to be constrained and part was wanting to feel the sensual stroke of the rope on my skin, but the artistry was also really important. I love the look of a beautifully crafted tie. 

As it was, I ended up arms tied above my head, cold, bored and tetchy after he spent ages online reminding himself how to do it. 

Preparation, folks! 😏

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 2/24/2022 at 9:30 AM, Deleted profile said:

I was really looking forward to my first experience of being tied. Part of that was the need to be constrained and part was wanting to feel the sensual stroke of the rope on my skin, but the artistry was also really important. I love the look of a beautifully crafted tie. 

As it was, I ended up arms tied above my head, cold, bored and tetchy after he spent ages online reminding himself how to do it. 

Preparation, folks! 😏

Good rope play is like good sex. A lot is about how you do it....and if you have to look it up online, it's unlikely to be rewarding :-D