Piercings

Posted
Are nipple piercings on a guy trashy or hot?
Posted
I don’t think nipple rings are hot on anyone, but I don’t find them trashy, either.
Here’s the thing.
If you like them and you want them, it’s none of our goddam business.
If this little kindness to yourself brings you joy, then I’d even lie and tell you they look nice. 😁
Go on and do whatever makes you happy, brother.
Posted
It's a fairly subjective question - some will think they're hot, others (like me) won't be bothered either way, and others will think they're trashy.
Ultimately if you have them, or are thinking about getting them, and like the idea of them then that is all that matters really.
Posted
Never really considered it before. Definitely more hot than trashy
Posted
On me trashy (I'm hairy)
Posted
Trashy and hot. 👍
Posted
I can say it’s def a thing. I love them on women and men.
Posted
I’d say trashy and I just find piercings on guy not really need and maybe make then look less manly a bit. Just my view that all. I get other people will think my view wrong
Posted

It depends on the people judging, for some like me they are mega hot combined with good tattoo's, for others they can be a turn off.  It's a highly personal thing.  I hang around the alt/rock/punk music scene here and they are hot on men and women, so im biased as i also have both, thick nipple bars and PA as well as some good tattoo artwork and adding more.

Unlike Tattoo's piercings can be taken out and healed up pretty quickly if you decide they are not for you or partner....the plus side is your not restricted to silver/surgical steel rings or bars there are thousands of designs, materials, colours etc to make them stand out from the norm.

Posted
I think on certain guys they are hot! I’ve been wanting to get mine done (female) but those are my get off buttons and would hate to have them lose sensitivity..
Posted

A word of caution. A friend of mine had one nipple pierced and it severed the nerve that gave him most pleasure. It was his favourite nipple, too 😔

Posted
I personally don’t think they are, but i love piercings. I also love tattoos but some find them trashy. All depends on the individual.
Posted
Maybe they were in the 90s