Piercings

Posted
It doesn’t matter what other people think if you like them then you get them. Who cares what other people will think
Posted

some people will like them, some won't

equally some people suit them, some not so much

But if you want to get pierced then do so - it's for your pleasure not for anyone else

Posted

have a look around at the different Piercing suppliers online for the vast range of jewelry , colours, types and materials, don't just think of them as stainless steel thesedays, things have moved on in the last decade.  Some you will go nahh others may just change your mind and think "i may suit that"

Posted
I personally don’t like nipple piercings on a guy but that’s just my opinion. Do what makes you happy and don’t worry about what others think.
Posted
Welp. They’re officially stabbed 🥳
Posted
It all just depends on how tight is his shirt. 😉
Posted
I would love to get one but need some advice.
Posted
8 hours ago, iowa-city878 said:

I would love to get one but need some advice.

the piercing studio will be one of the best places for advice. 

Posted

If you want them get them. F**k what anyone else would think. There's lots of people who like nipple rings on men. More to play with 😉

Posted
Good Afternoon, Kinksters! I currently have 7 piercings; ( with multicolored hinged Body Candy rings for additional “Embellishments” 🔥😈 ); all of which are not visible when I’m fully clothed; ( which isn’t very often! ) I LOVE them…💪❤️🔥😈💦
Posted
5 Rings, two Barbells, Thusly I am indeed the LordOfTheRingssssss!
Posted
MUCH Kinky LOVE to the HOTTT AF Two Of You!!! 🔥🔥🔥💪😈❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 I’m adding my First Ever Ink this year for my 61st Birthday to fully complement My Piercings, EXCITED for that! 💦💦💦 These are all NEW Body Embellishments that I’ve added since I was last in a Bodybuilding Stage; looking VERY MUCH Forward to putting the Posing Thongs back on for Late Summer, Fall Competitions!
Posted
I’m planning on Competing on Y’all’s side of the Pond soon; the UK has a vibrant Bodybuilding Community! While I’m there I shall endeavor to get involved with the British “Adult Visual Performance Art” Community/Industry as well! 💣🧨😋💪❤️🔥
Posted
I've got em an I love em, I'm not too concerned about what others think.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I have them and never really had anyone say they didn’t like them, but I find them to go with my personality and that I’m willing to be out of the norm
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Hello, what Is your favorite piercing on a mans body in a bdsm play?