Foot fetish

Mi****

Posted
When I realized that bare feet made my mouth water
Posted
When I saw a woman's feet in nylons!! So sexy
Posted
Exposure to a spot of foot related public *** 30 years ago.
Posted
When I first saw a CFNM scene online -I was instantly aroused - seeing the guys hard and t was so hot. Pretty sure i asked any female friends if I could strip.
Posted
Not long after I was ***d to worship them
Posted
After my wife repeatedly place her feet infront of my face.
Posted
I was pretty young, I was in high school at the time
Posted
I have a tickle fetish as my weakness which includes feet. Tbh, I was younger and it all just happened so fast. Next thing I knew boom; watching videos and such
Posted
When I realized my feet had to touch whoever I was with.
Posted
When I realized (at the age of 49) that my girlfriend's feet were the prettiest things I'd ever seen...
Posted
My babysitter used to make me massage her feet when I was young. I did it and ended up getting a feet fetish
Posted
I had foot fetish my whole life I just didn't realize the power it had over me till I met my ex girlfriend she had beautiful natural toes and wide soles
Posted
Having that fetish since I was probably in 7th grade. And realized I could have a bonner only looking at some beautiful feet. I could even jerk off only looking feet magazines
Posted

the babysitter made me her doormat foot rest and boot licker so long time

Posted
Some time in high school... I didn't think a chic was absolutely fine until I seen her feet. Even during sexual escapades, I'd be even more turned on and nasty when I take her socks off and look at her feet. I ain't really knw about fetishes then, tho.
Posted
I am absolutely convinced that cute feet signal genetic health or viability to the male because my drive to mate with a female that has “good” feet is much more intense than with one whose feet are not. I will choose the less attractive girl with cute feet over the beautiful one who doesn’t have nice feet. That’s craziness so there must be some sort of expression of DNA health. Feet are hard to make for our genes. Instead of growing out like a plant does the feet & hands suddenly appear as four blobs of flesh. Then hormones are released that tell certain cells to kill themselves which carves out the shape. The hard tissues fill in later. Lots of room for mistakes & aberrations.
Posted
When I realized what turns dudes heads .cute feet in heels..wink
Posted
First time I masterbated was to a girl in thigh highs. Loved them ever since
Posted

Some are good, some are great, and some are not so great

Posted
All i know is mine are toooo diee for
Posted
17 minutes ago, 13XOTIC_GOD3SS said:
All i know is mine are toooo diee for

Hmmm I'm curious to see