Mi****

Posted
2 hours ago, dblack-son said:

Hmmm I'm curious to see

Hmmmmm curious about me ? Mabey you can idk we will see

Posted
I've had a fetish all my life. And have not had one footjob 🙄🙊
Posted
Yes, I like that. I especially love when there are gentle and well-groomed feet. I like girls when they have varnished nails and fishnet tights🤤
Posted
I've actually never had one of those neither a foot job and I've had a foot fetish my whole life
Posted
Footjobs are one of the most amazing things you can experience in the foot fetish world and I've had plenty footjobs even a double fj
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I just feel like I'm on the wrong app when it comes to searching for any foot fetish
Posted
2 hours ago, houston690 said:
I just feel like I'm on the wrong app when it comes to searching for any foot fetish

I agree bro

Posted
5 hours ago, houston690 said:

there is no right app

and, if you don't kinda start learning from what people are saying - you will never find someone.

if you approach people with fulfilling your fetish as the main aim; people will feel you are more interested in your fetish than in them and that is gross and objectifying.   Forget about your foot fetish. Find someone you like. Have some dates. Whatever.  Then during sex, kiss their feet during foreplay.   

Posted
3 hours ago, FeetluvinD said:

I agree bro

You gotta buy feet content but looking a woman's body is free smh

Posted
19 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

there is no right app

and, if you don't kinda start learning from what people are saying - you will never find someone.

if you approach people with fulfilling your fetish as the main aim; people will feel you are more interested in your fetish than in them and that is gross and objectifying.   Forget about your foot fetish. Find someone you like. Have some dates. Whatever.  Then during sex, kiss their feet during foreplay.   

Did it before didn't get more nowhere but the same thing

Posted
I always keep my feet done! Usually French tip. Range Rover all white like her toe tips 😅
Posted
32 minutes ago, Dutchess96 said:
I always keep my feet done! Usually French tip. Range Rover all white like her toe tips 😅

Lmao

Posted
It was the first kink I found out I had. Its a fairly easy one to discover at a younger age, just look down 😂
But I also have a bdsm/tickle *** kink so they all fit together quite well.
Really I just need a kinky ticklish girl with cute feet.... Nothing too niche then 🤦‍♂️
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Not until I was older. I try to keep it secret because it's weird for people
Posted
I realized if you can love a persons feet you can love any part of them..
Posted
In 8th grade I got caught staring at a girl's feet in band class
Posted
My music teacher. She was wearing these mules and had ***ted toes and well. Lol
Posted
How many would pay for pictures of feet? Is it a specific foot or is it more about the thrill of “owning” said feet pics
Posted
3 hours ago, feetishdelight said:

How many would pay for pictures of feet? Is it a specific foot or is it more about the thrill of “owning” said feet pics

I am unlikely to pay for pictures of feet.

I say, 'unlikely', so for example someone had a couple of pictures on a profile on another site where selling is permitted and was selling a full set - and - the set was a very artistic set involving foods and plates : so I did enquire through curiosity.  But, I didn't like the quoted price.  Which is fine, she doesn't get paid, I don't get to see the rest of the set.

I do buy videos but it tends to be from sites where users are verified (with IDs etc) and where there are descriptions, previews, etc. available - and, yeah, if I buy it's going to be something to masturbate to.

Obviously I have some favourite clips, but then like anything you don't want to watch the same thing forever.

There are, however, a lot of people selling pictures or clips who don't really understand foot fetish; so they won't be for me.  And some of my favourite is f/f with domination and *** using feet rather than someone talking up about their feet. 

Posted
Its a certain size nailbed shape arch smooth paires with sheer nylons toe rings amd anklet or even tattoos. Lot of factors .. Camt jist go in blind cuz could easily be disappointed