FOOT FETISH 🦶

crystal-love

Posted
The shape. The smell. The fact that they are a symbol of dominance
Posted
For the most part it generally is the aspect that it is the least touched human body part because of the stigma of it being dirty. It's no more so than any other part of the human body but still considered taboo. I personally prefer well pedicured feet. It's the overall shape and contour generally small wide feet have the correct shape and contour. Generally skinny or narrow doesn't work as a whole because they don't have the curve that a lot of aficionados are looking for.

This is one of the most subjective fetishes that you'll ever find. It's not a cut and dryer black and white fetish. For some people it can be about the footwear, the color, the coverage. For other people it can be about nail polish, scent, hosiery. It's easier to go into specifics when people ask a specific question when it comes to this fetish... But generally speaking hopefully this helps answer your question.
Posted
I suppose it’s no different to any other sexual connection to a body part. The eroticism of feet is no different to breasts or ass, it’ll vary. For me it’s proportional, as with other parts of the body. Toes, arches, ankles, heals all need to sort of balance one another.
Posted
I don't have a fetish for feet but I like the fingers and how smal' they are , they are just cute
Posted
The shape when in heels, the more on show the better, the toes, instep, etc
Posted
It begins with the pretty sexy shape,much more arch and longer toes will be more sexy,should be clean and nails are really important,then it is absolutely related whos feet are them,bcz without the person they are just feet ,they can cause arise feelings but just a bit,so with a sexy face and body they go more attractive so now the smell and footwears are also turn on,and then with a strong charecter of a lady the feet turns to a God,then they are needed to get worshiped for real,the scent,sweat and everything about them will turn to the life itself,even I could get turned on just with the socks of that lady without she been around,even the sound of her heels walking could turn on,so it is not just about the feet ,and yes the attractive lady also should have sexy feet
Posted
I think it’s weird, got a girl suck my feet before and I was just sat there looking in each others eyes, quite awkward if you ask me 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted
I don’t have a fetish for feet but a fetish to worship every inch of a goddesses body paying attention to every part including fingers feet and toes
Posted
for me it has to do with the feeling of being so much below someone that ur worth less than their feet. so it's more the feeling of inferiority and *** that's arousing, rather than being attracted to the feet themselves for me
Posted
I would by no means call myself a foot fetishist but I do appreciate seeing a delicately poised foot, especially in stockings and/or heels, and particularly if the foot is arched - just find it aesthetically pleasing as much as anything
Posted
I don't like bare feet, heels and boots are lovely
Posted
I am into Goddess Worship. A Goddesses footwear and feet are a big part of that. I show my respect, obedience and devotion through acts of ***, *** and dehumanization. As an example licking footwear is my way of showing respect. Being a human doormat and getting trampled by a goddess is my way of showing obedience and demonstrating that I know my place as is having my mouth foot gagged and FKed. Licking and massaging feet is my way of showing devotion. In particular I get off on the pressure of being under feet/shoes and the physiological aspect of being dehumanized. All of this allows my Goddesses to have full control and to experience their inner power and confidence.
Posted
I honestly don't know. I just find the idea of some long sexy toes and yummy soles to just be divine
Posted
i love sucking women's toes they seem to taste really sweet
Posted
Its their apperrance, and for me its how sensative they are, a cute pair of feet thats ticklish!? Heaven
Posted
ok so i know how to do it but im very inexperienced in actual foot worshipping. one time in like 7th grade i noticed i was getting turned on by feet and i decided to see if anybody else had a foot fetish. low and behold, lots of other people do. my absolute dream is to have a goddess *** me to worship her feet. like rubbing, smelling, licking. even her just to step on... a certain part of mine
Posted
Sure. Especially with stocking. It's like one of the most covered part of body... It is really attractive.