FOOT FETISH 🦶

crystal-love

Posted
The smell, the taste being completely *** by women's feet, is heaven on earth
Posted
Being ***d to worship them even though I enjoy it.
Posted

I had a gay neighbor that would invite me in and he and his partner would take my shoes and sox and play games. They would tickle my soles, theyd lick my feet. They would lick between my toes. I knew it was different but it felt so good. I never told anyone and as I grew older it became a sexual thing. 

Posted
I love everything about feet but especially having my face caressed by warm, sweaty feet right out of the shoe/boot!
Posted
I love anything to do with her feet, In my mouth! Anyone that’s ever said it’s a no go, I’ve changed their minds!
NylonTightLover
Posted
Love to rub a woman's feet in nylons after a hard day at the office
Posted
Is just that every other part of her body is used sexually, so why should her feet be any different??
Posted
I’ve always had one can’t understand it but don’t regret it
Posted
M: my GFs feet are some of the best I have ever seen anywhere. I'm so lucky!🍀🥰

Posted
I think I developed a FF due to being raised in a super religious household. Only thing you could see exposed at church were feet and toes. So I have a clean pedicure'd toes and silky smooth soles fetish, just find them attractive. Not into stinky or dirty feet though.
Posted
The nakedness of feet , the bareness, it's so arousing
Posted
7 minutes ago, ferndalethrob said:
I think I developed a FF due to being raised in a super religious household. Only thing you could see exposed at church were feet and toes. So I have a clean pedicure'd toes and silky smooth soles fetish, just find them attractive. Not into stinky or dirty feet though.

Same!

Posted
The pheromones secreted in the sweat drives us men wild. It’s one thing to be inside of a girl, it’s another to know the scent of her foot.
Posted
Feet are hot and for me the bigger the better. I love a slight sweaty smell to them too