FOOT FETISH 🦶

crystal-love

Posted
Mmm I love women feet in general 🦶🏻🦶🏼🦶🏽🦶🏾🦶🏿especiallyy when they’re ticklish and smelly 😮💨😮💨😋
Posted
Not my thing but I do love to please the feet lovers🥵
Posted
The shape, the toe nail color, the smell
Posted
I love the smell personally! Nothing excites me more than a woman fresh back from a long day, taking her stinky feet out of her shoes, making me remove her damp, sweaty socks off with my teeth and using my face as a foot rest!
Posted
It was my first non-sexual sexual experience…I was too young to understand my interest in her feet, and I didn’t know what sex was yet…but it felt good…later in life, I made the connection from that experience to my erotic fantasies…I’ve read that the naked foot is similar to the vagina, as they have similar nerve endings and sweat glands…I do it often as I can now

Posted
I love feet! Always looking to meet woman who love having their feet worshipped!
Posted

I think the whole aspect of just getting ***d to so it for me! Makes it even more fun i feel feet are no diffrent from to lick neck or the breast

Posted
Passion and addiction.. soft sensual arousal & bliss! .. xx 👣
Posted
I read somewhere that it is because there is a link between the stimulation of feet and the stimulation of genitals
Posted
The thing I like about them most is that I shouldn't lol
Posted
I had a FF since as far back as I can remember. Foot fetish was my first ever internet search 🤣. I love how they look. The toes, soles, arches. A nice sole is so hot. For me, it's nothing to do with domination or worship or anything like that. I just see feet as sexual parts just like vagina. Can't beat a nice footjob after sucking on some toes for a good while! Lol.
Posted
Because kissing feet is the ultimate way to surrender and submit ..
Posted
Why feet arouse me so much? That is a debate for a long time and many things will have to be considered. There are so many theories why they are arousing and I have no idea if they are true or if it's a cocktail of all the possible reasons why are they so arousing and exciting to interact with.
Posted
I love someone working my feet. Smelling them, tasting them, nibbling every toe. It’s such a pleasurable feeling and watching the person being at that honourable position of my feet is hot!
Had a girl recently who wanted to lock my sliders I was wearing….that was new! They were cleaner when I left 😂
Posted
I love stinky feet on a woman. Sneakers without socks. Vans, pantyhose and sneakers, tan pantyhose, I like the leather vinegar cheese scent. The pheromones.
Posted
Feet were the first kink I guess I really remember having. I just always thought women’s feet were cute. I never thought it was strange, it was just like liking any other part of her body (hands, shoulder, breasts). So much of the fun of sex is being able to explore my partners whole body, that unrestricted access.

I guess though, that I do also sexualize feet to a higher degree than most. I think perhaps this has to do with the broader reason I find taboo sexy in general. I like to do things that would might be seen as strange or even gross in another context, because my partner’s willingness to do is a clear indicator of their attraction/sexual arousal. (I.e. Why else would they do this strange thing?)

Because those moments might be seen as “strange” or atypical, they are also by consequence special.
Posted
I absolutely love having my feet touched, tickled etc but I have bunions so consider my feet ugly 😂😂