FOOT FETISH 🦶

crystal-love

Posted
I wish I had pretty lady feet. Although I am a pretty lady I grew up in the country barefoot, so callused. Also hairy toes I shave.
Posted
The nail beds, the arch, the sole, the touch, the taste, the feel. I absolutely love women’s feet. I love worshipping and FJs, not into ***. Just love pretty, sexy, succulent, soft feet.
Posted
It’s splayed toes for me. Wish I knew why but it drives me wild.
Posted
When I grab a women by her ankles, it's just really hot.
Posted
I love me a pair of clean, pedicured feet 😋
Posted
I’m not even sure but it’s my favourite part love feet
Posted
sucking licking feeling my lady’s feet all over my body mmmm
I like it 😎
Posted
I haven't always liked feet but not too long ago I've fallen in love with feet I don't know why
Posted

Not aroused by them but I definitely respect them. Very few things are quite as annoying as someone who thinks feet are disgusting and says eewwww if they're even mentioned. Like how the hell do you think you get anywhere? What would you do without your feet? You'd be pretty f*****g shit out of luck without them. So stop the hate and make some respect for what gives you the freedom to move thru your life. And stop hating on the people who like them.

Posted
Is it because feet are taboo in many cultures ? 🤔
Posted
7 hours ago, AshleighxqcL said:
I haven't always liked feet but not too long ago I've fallen in love with feet I don't know why

I always had a thing for feet and more often than not, my partners just weren't

Posted

I am finding out on here that there are a lot of others who like feet.  And I know it’s weird, but I like showing mine off.  It’s odd how many women tell me mine are pretty .. I know it’s odd, but I love hearing it.   Life is strange.  

Posted

It's less about the feet and more the perspective for me. When you have a girls foot in your mouth, there's a good chance she's looking down at you with a smug "I have you in the palm of my hand" kind of look, and that just drives me crazy

Posted
I’m gonna be honest I have no idea how I got my foot fetish all I know is that it’s my fetish 😂
Posted
I think for me it’s because I’m very ticklish and think that everyone’s feet are ticklish? 😅😂
Posted

During my time in college i amassed a compendium of feet pictures from women on each of the respective sports teams. Volleyball, soccer, softball, cheer etc… 

All photos are of women 18-26. Manicured and we’ll kept.

Posted
For me it’s been something I’ve experienced to be true throughout my life if a women ***ts her toes and takes care of her feet then she takes care of the rest of her body as well. Then also it’s the bright colors that add a level of arousal and excitement too.
Posted
I honestly don’t know why feet turn me on so much, i don’t like them dirty or anything though, they have to be clean pedicured and cute. Yes i Guess the shape matters and ***ted nails matter too. On the other hand…have u ever had your toes sucked? It feels incredible