FOOT FETISH 🦶

crystal-love

Posted
The feel of feet touching any part of my body. Elegance is a huge turn on for me, so heels, anklets, stockings, etc.
Posted
I think it's the voyeurism and sensitivity associated with them. I love seeing the soles of a women who doesn't show them very often and the reaction of ones that are sensitive and ticklish when you touch them. Also the fact they come in all shapes and sizes, like anything else on a women, they are unique and beautiful.
Posted
Let's not forget the visual when pleasing your partner whose toes are curling😈
Posted
That's great you have pretty feet. I love a women's feet but love them more of they are stinky and dirty😍
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think that is nice to have a younger boyfriend or girlfriend that has cute feet so you can hold them high when you banging . Some girls in highschool loved for me to suck on there cutie little toes right before they had their orgasm
Posted
I love a woman’s foot because of how dominant the woman is when I’m under them
Posted (edited)

The shape and size.  I don't know if I have a fetish for feet but I do enjoy looking at nice, well maintained feet, enjoy giving foot massages, and I have entertained the thought of sex acts with a woman's feet.

Edited by Legman1
Wanted to add more to it.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love ***ted toes. I can't get enough of sexy feet. I have sucked the polish off before and it still wasn't enough. 😁
Posted
Now that I am down to one foot, I have seriously got interfered in feet all together. For me it is the form and amazing function the foot does, not to mention how ridiculously sensitive it can be.
Posted
The shape. It's lovely to see a perfect shape of soles and feet, with tidy and long toes. Whenever I saw them I would be extremely aroused.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
The feet is somethink really sexy for me.of cource the footware it's somethink that attrack the eyes like the barefoot,the smell is not my best ,but if the woman order my to do it then it became sweet.the shape in the and have all the beauty , when i see good shape feet i cant take my eyes and my mind of.
Posted

I just love women’s feet . I oddly like my own also..   I don’t like male feet, but I like mine …. I ***t my nails and am kind of turned on doing it.  Women I date have no problem with it.  

Posted
I met someone into women’s feet a few years ago and that’s when I discovered the foot fetish. I think feet are exotic and I got both of mine tattooed!
Posted
Hey nyc here I have a huge kink for women's feet specially musky sweaty ones
Posted
My feet are the most sensitive part of my body. I’m aroused by any type of touch below the knee. Some of my most intense orgasms happen from only stimulating my feet. I can get turned on just by a man looking at my feet.
Posted
Very nice lickmytoes I've met only 2 girls that felt like that as well
Posted
I guess we are rare. When I was a *** I thought there was something wrong with me. I figured it out pretty quick and found my people. 😉
Posted
I don't know exactly about her particular reason but she always said that everytime I lick or suck her feet and toes she would feel it on her clitoris
Posted
I made a woman squirt while licking her toes