FOOT FETISH 🦶

crystal-love

Posted
It's not actually the feet that men get aroused with its the idea of putting your feet in the air and spreading your legs
Posted
10 hours ago, CptnBringdown said:
Are tattooed feet a deal breaker?

Nope! Even hotter

Posted
I like petite skinny girls who have a very small bra size, so called flat chested are my favorite, I think that they are gorgeous and if they were to play with their skinny feet and toes in front of me I can cum by watching them
Posted
Always wondered why feet ? Coz I’ve been told I have sexy feet .. I was like huh 🤭
Posted
I believe everything around it , from the smell and taste to the idea of being stepped on and being under it. There are many things you can do and try, that can be both sexual or not , it all depends on how you approach it :)
And you don't need to like feet ( as a fetish ) to have fun with them 😊
Posted
Just the mere scent of a sexy woman’s feet drives me crazy.. but I guess that’s due to the fact that I very much love a woman’s perspiration
Posted
2 hours ago, Fefe_09 said:

Same!

Same damage here 🤣

Posted

I have been attracted to feet since I was young  I have no idea what the affinity is. It’s been an odd thing to try to figure out , but now I just him with it .  Luckily, the women I’ve been with are either into it or fine with it. . I oddly like my own feet.  That’s weird. But whatever.   I ***t my nails and wear stockings. I haven’t had a woman object to to it. They’re like “So what? “, and dress with me.  

Posted
Personally, women that ***t or pedicure their toes is massive turn off for me. Natural is the purest form of perfection for me.
Posted
I really love women's feet because I know most of them love having their feet rubbed, kissed, nibbled. That's the turn on for me. Knowing how much they love it
Posted
Yes, some nice, clean, feet are very attractive. The visual and the taboo aspect of it, seeing something your not typically supposed to find arousing and navigating that dichotomy. It’s more intimate, we all wear socks and shoes for the most part everywhere so be barefoot is an intimacy in it if itself.
Posted
Ive always liked my feet... And when he bit my arch for the first time. 😍 now I'm in love
Posted
To me they represent female domination. It's not just the feet itself. When coupled with a dominating attitude, that's irresistible.
Posted
Nothing more beautiful than worshipping every inch of every part of the body!an amazing part!!
Posted
If it s thin ankle and well cared then i love it . I always wanted to have a gf who has sexy feet but never happened
Posted
In my opinion, women that ***t or pedicure their toes is just a turn off. Natural is by far the purest and the true form of perfection which I can wholeheartedly appreciate. It’s just a shame it’s a rarity in the world.
Posted
Nothing better than being at the feet of a woman and worshiping from the lowest point, whilst looking up and seeing the pleasure you are providing.
Posted
I love groveling at a woman's feet,especially if they are stinky